BY ANGEL SOFT #11 in Toilet Paper

Find tissue, toilet paper and cotton balls at Target.com! An ideal balance of softness & strength.a angel soft bath tissue is made with 2 softshield layers so it holds up better than ever when wet.a it has 60% more sheets per roll than charmin ultra strong making it a smart choice for your family and budget.

Buy on Walgreens
Jasmine W.
I always buy this value pack. Even though it is just me, this really lasts me a long time. You do get you moneys worth. It is soft tissue, but not like cottonelle. It's definitely not rough like scott tissue.
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
This is a good quality toilet tissue at a pretty affordable price. I have used it many times over the years and I know a lot of other people who do, as well. It isn't the softest bit it holds up well and I like it.
Natalie B.
My niece absolutely loves the print. She's young and doesn't quite understand the use of toilet paper so having the pretty prints helps us teach her the role of toilet paper. It's affordable, soft and effective!
Janel V.
Plymouth, MN
I love having the print on the toilet paper. Makes you feel fancy when using. Also makes it seem like it is thicker. It goes down easy in toilet. Does not clog the septic unit
Megan R.
Texas
Leaves a clean butt. Absorbs the solids and liquids good. My finger breaks through sometimes but this wipes it clean. Don't even have to wash my hands they look that clean.

Good crap paper. Doesn't shred the sphincter like the cheap stuff. You'll be satisfied with the results. I'd post pics but they'd probably get removed. Who wants to see that anyways. Rite?
Anastasia F.
Orem, UT
Look, this toilet paper brand and product is such a great price for the product. Angel soft isn't too thick or too thin, and the perfect amount of soft that gets the job done. I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone as it's a great price and you can find Angel Soft at any grocery store.
Rachel C.
Jacksonville, NC
This toilet paper has the perfect balance between durability and softness. Every time I go out to purchase some toilet paper, I head straight toward the stocked section of Angel soft because I know I'll be satisfied with what I am buying. The fantastically low price is just that extra cherry on top!
Meagan C.
Tallahassee, FL
This stuff is great. It's both affordable and soft. i bought it in Walmart and I am very happy with it. It doesn't break apart on those bad days (if you know what I mean), and it is very absorbent. As far at the overall price, It is very inexpensive compared to the bigger name brands.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
This toilet paper works great! It is thicker then most toilet paper and has a bigger roll. It has so many benefits, affordable, long lasting, thicker roll and septic safe. Definitely a great buy if you hate spending so much for toilet paper that is to thin and doesn't last long.
Pam Joe G.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I buy the double rolls because they do last longer and we don;t have to change rolls that often. I like Angel Soft the best. I have tried other brands but always come back to this one. I think they are priced just right. I keep the same brand in all the bathrooms at my house.