Angel Soft with Fresh Lavender Scent uploaded by Dejonna R.Angel Soft with Fresh Lavender Scent uploaded by keren a.

BY ANGEL SOFT #13 in Toilet Paper

Angel Soft® Fresh Lavender Scent Scented Bathroom Tissue.

4 double rolls = 8 regular* rolls.

60% more sheets per roll than Charmin® ultra strong**.

Scented tube.

2-ply.

4 rolls. 117.3 sq ft (10.9 m2).

264 sheets per rolls.

4.0 in x 4.0 in (10.1 cm x 10.1 cm).

Erin T.
Ashland, OH
My husband purchased the scented version of our beloved favorite toilet paper brand the first time on purpose. The second and third time by accident. He has now been told that under no circumstance should he EVER, EVER, EVER purchase the scented version again. The first day or two goes fairly well but never fear, by day three, my lady parts are so angry, red, swollen and irritated from whatever gobblety gook they are infusing this toilet paper with. Sure, my greek goddess land is literally on fire and imitating the world's worse yeast infection from an antibiotic fueled month long binge in the history of vaginas but at least it smells like sunshine, unicorns and lavender. I think it's a great idea however, I think you need to go back to the drawing board on this one and look at scenting the cardboard roll with some essential oils for those fellers (or ladies) looking to mask their poop engulfed bathrooms with their toilet paper. At this rate, women everywhere would have about the same comfort as spraying their nether regions with febreeze and rubbing alcohol.
member-e1821
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡You ever wipe your a s s with fire?  Or acid? No? Might want to try those first because they might actually feel better. Unless you have someone smell checking you right after you go in order to pass your job interview...I'd highly not recommend. Unless of course you like lava a s s. Like most I see in the reviews who don't like it... it was bought in a hurry. It definitely won't happen again but if it does I think i'll just use my hand.
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
This price is pretty on par with a standard good toilet paper (quilted northern, angel soft, etc) but the scent really sets it apart! The scent is a very light lavender smell and actually fills up the bathroom. Not overpowering at all. I recommend giving this a shot if you want to switch up your toilet paper.
Dejonna R.
This has always been my favorite toilet paper. It's soft and the rolls are big and you don't need to use as much. It is definitely affordable! Angel Soft with Fresh Lavender Scent
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
I accidentally bought this when in a mad scramble to get the shopping done. Horrible horrible choice. Every woman knows, that you do not use scented or fragrant things 'down there'. I didn't even realize that it was scented until I was irritated after a day or 2 of using it. I can't believe this is even a real product. Who needs scented toilet paper?
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I'm so hooked on this toilet paper. It's so refreshing to have a lightly scented toilet paper in the bathroom. It let's off a light airy lavender scent into the air that's not overwhelming. It makes you feel relaxed and clean. I never thought I'd feel so passionate about a toilet paper before but I really love this one. It's affordable. Not very expensive. Great quality. Overall very worth the money!!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Ok yes this is the only tissue my family uses it's always on sale for the family pack and with a toddler potty training it seems to be the one thing that she loves to use and hold while she uses the rest room lol don't know why but she just wants to hold a roll
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
While I like the unscented toilet paper, my 9 year old always wants us to buy this one. He loves the smell. I don't like it as much because if you try to use some to blow your nose, the scent is so overpowering that it's hard to breathe. Other than that, it's a perfectly good toilet paper!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I got this before and it does smell like lavender but the quality of this specific pack is awful, literally all there other stuff is amazing its just this one that tears send falls apart and truly its just not good toilet paper
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love angel soft! It is so soft and gentle, but tough enough to get the job done! It is super effective, and I will most definitely be purchasing this again. It is cheap compared to other toilet paper, but works just as well!
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Is the scent overbearing?
vivian m.
Is this a really good brand those it really smell ?