BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

An ideal balance of softness & strength. Angel Soft Bath Tissue is made with 2 SoftShield Layers so it holds up better than ever when wet, making it a smart choice for your family and budget. All the softness you want, all the strength you need at a... see more...

• Whats your least favorite brand? 8 Answers
  • Are the double rolls better and priced so its worth it?11 Answers
  • What's the differance between charming and Angel soft ??1 Answers
Genesis G.
These rolls are huge!! So they last a lot longer! Overall a Great product! It's got the perfect amount of thickness, and softness, without being too thick that it clogs.they go a long way so they last a long time! And the price is really great! Amazing for being so cheap!
Anndria T.
Angel soft is my favorite toilet paper. It holds up well adn keeps you clean. It doesn't have a bunch of added lotions that can irritate skin. The Walmart knock off version works fairly good and is definitely cheaper. I think that its a good comparison.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Angel soft is the brand of toilet paper that I buy, it’s so soft and like 5$ for 8 rolls, BIG ROLLS at family dollar and they make scented toilet paper!! How cool is that? It’s kind to our butts, thick enough and keeps our butts free of torn paper!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I appreciate that I can purchase a 4 pack of angel soft for $2 when I am really broke. It isn't the best or softest toilet paper ever, but it's sturdy enough to get the job done and is at a price point that is acceptable for me.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Kind of thin. I thought it would be thicker but the roll will last for a while I buy the 12 rolls and it will later me 3 weeks. Family of 6 so that's a good benefit.
Rhonda C.
I really like Angel Soft Toilet Paper Mega Roll.  I like the quality, softness, and the strength. This toilet paper last a lot longer than other toilet papers. I feel this is a very affordable toilet paper. I usually buy this when I catch it on sale. I buy it at the Dollar General, Rite Aid, and sometimes Groceryland. I would recommend this toilet paper to anyone that likes soft and quality toilet paper. I rate this a 5 out of 5 stars.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I love this toilet paper. It's really soft and strong. It gives you a clean wipe with no tears. It can be expensive but there are  normally coupons to make them cheaper. I like getting the mega rolls because the last longer and they fit in a normal holder.
julie G.
Eden, NY
im a fan of angle soft . The toilet tissue is soft but strong enough to clean you up. The mega roll is a good value . I dont have to make another trip to the store now because the mega rolls last longer.Very affordable.I will recommend this to everyone.Id definetly buy more.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
This is the only toilet tissue my husband will buy! Our plumber has mentioned that this brand is the only brand that is truly safe against clogging up the sewer drain. I grab for Angel Soft any time I'm in need for toilet tissue! Durable but soft at the same time!
Megan I.
This toilet paper is decent value for money, but far from the best out there. Charmin is still the gold standard. It's doesn't rip apart badly. It isn't super soft but is tolerable enough that I continue to buy it due to the good deals and coupons that I can often find for the product. I would recommend it but it's not the best.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Are the double rolls better and priced so its worth it?
Valerie S.
Albertville , AL
Whats your least favorite brand?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Has anyone tried the new scented rolls?
Jenny V.
What's the differance between charming and Angel soft ??