Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper ProductsAngel Soft

by Angel Soft

Since 1987, Angel Soft Toilet Paper has been the brand that offers the ideal balance of softness and strength…the right quality at the value you love! Why compromise for just ULTRA SOFT or ULTRA STRONG when you can have both in every roll of Angel Soft bath tissue with two layers (2-ply). Angel Soft toilet paper is manufactured from only pulp fiber with no additives. PLUS, Angel Soft breaks down and dissolves easily so it's septic safe and flushable. Be Soft and Be Strong with Angel Soft. 36 mega rolls with 484 sheets in every roll = case of 144 regular rolls Sewer-safe and septic-safe 2-ply toilet tissue with ideal balance of softness and strength Less frequent need to change rolls Manufactured from pulp fiber with no additives For a little extra scent, try Angel Soft Lavender

36 mega rolls with 484 sheets in every roll = case of 144 regular rolls; Sewer-safe and septic-safe 2-ply toilet tissue with ideal balance of softness and strength; Less frequent need to change rolls; Manufactured from pulp fiber with no additives; For a little extra scent, try Angel Soft Lavender

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Angel Soft Toilet Paper, Bath Tissue, 36 Mega Rolls (4 Packs of 9 Rolls, Packaging May Vary)!
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Es uno de los mejores y me gusta sin aroma me gusta el espesor de el Rollo no como otros que se hacen grumos.
Jenny Y.
Frederica, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
I love buying this brand been using it for years have no complains i get it from Walmart great price great quality i highly recommend
Cheryl L.
Albemarle, NC
I have tried other toilet paper and I always come back to Angel Soft Toilet Paper, Bath Tissue, 36 Mega Rolls (4 Packs of 9 Rolls, Packaging May Vary) long lasting, and just the right balance between softness and clean
Marie M.
ohio
Angel Soft Toilet Paper, Bath Tissue, 36 Mega Rolls (4 Packs of 9 Rolls, Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Marie M.
angel soft toilet paper is the only toilet paper I will use in my home. It leave us feeling clean and without residue left behind.
Amber S.
Adairsville, GA
We love Angel Soft around here! Only the best for our bathrooms! It's so soft and gentle. And this pack last a pretty good amount of time in our household!
BRENDA G.
Silverdale, WA
Angel Soft used to be my go-to toilet paper brand. I'm a pretty brand-loyal person, and I found no reason to stray from Angel Soft for a long time. It's soft, but it doesn't fall apart easily or leave behind any toilet paper on your bum like I've found Charmin does. It holds up really well for a 2-ply paper, and the cost is pretty comparable to its competitors. The only reason I strayed from the brand, is because I'm trying to be more environmentally conscious as of late. Angel Soft doesn't have a bamboo option, or any sort of advertising to suggest their paper is eco friendly in any sort of way. If they had this option, it'd be a 5 star rating for me!
Pamela R.
Rogers, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
The last pack of Angel soft I got was horrible 😭 I'll give it another try but I'm really hoping that isn't their new standard
member-1441a
Soft and strong. Lasts a long time. Good amount on every roll. I buy one of the king packs and wont go through ot all for a month. Good price for what you are getting and the amount of what your getting. My constant purchase.
Kasey B.
Ellettsville
The bathroom is my place of zen, why not add scent into it. Surprisingly the scent also does irritate me like I had though
Pamela M.
Cross Plains, TN
The more I can buy the better. I don’t want to go to the the store all of the time to buy toilet paper. I don’t care how many people are in the house, I always stay stocked up on toilet paper.

Looking for your answer?