Angel Soft Facial Tissue

New! Everyday Facial Tissue Everything you love about Angel Soft Bath Tissue now comes in a facial tissue. With this Angel Soft Facial Tissue pack, you get quality soft facial tissue at an affordable price. It s smooth and gentle on your skin. Plus, this 2-pack comes in attractive boxes designed to complement your home decor. 4 - 65 Count Boxes ~ 260 Tissues Total, 8.6 x 7.9 in Each

Are these tissues as soft as puffs? I have a sensitive nose.
How would you compare to Kleenex
This comes in handy during my makeup times which is like everyday. I always put a pack in front of my dressing table. A great product indeed!!
Start your review of Angel Soft Facial Tissue!
How would you rate this product?
chris G.
Arnold, MO
These are a great value. The softness of these are amazing. The only problem is that they pack so many in this it hard to get them out at first.
Archita P.
Decent tissues but definitely not “angel soft”. Tissue is pretty abrasive and rough on the face.
~Eųniqųe~ C.
Huntsville, AL
I've always used angel soft, but not because of anything special. But because it's what my mom use to bring to the firat day of school before they came out with all these off brands. Which are good but tissues are either ruff or soft and angel soft is soft so it works for my face nose and a**.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
I like this, husband goes through a box of tissues per day to his allergies. Mainly in the morning and at night. Super soft and absorbent. I do use the tissues when doing my makeup.
brittany S.
Pine Knot, KY
Very soft and comes in handy if you have kiddos. No matter how much you have to wipe your nose, it never gets raw. Worth the money for sure!
Angi D.
Milan, TN
These tissues feel nice on the skin and they don’t irritate your nose like many other brands. The dispenser works well and they don’t have a smell. They’re very affordable which is nice when you use as many tissues as I do. I have allergies and asthma and am constantly searching for tissues.
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
I like to keep these tissues in the car during allergy season. I use them to wipe my eyes rather than my hands when they start to become itchy and watery.
Amber J.
Huntington, IN
I love love love these! I was just super sick recently (no covid thank god) and after the first couple days of using off brand I got aloe infused angel soft, my poor nose was so sore, raw and red from using the other tissues and these where a great relief!
Katherine V.
Charlotte, NC
These tissues are decent when compared to store brands, but do not rate when compared to Kleenex or Puffs. Shabbos observers should be aware that these tissues are slightly attached and pulling one out of the box rips the reaming connections. This can be a problem for many Shabbos observers. Angel Soft Influenster
Whitney H.
Cartersville, GA
There is nothing like angel soft toilet paper and tissues. This is definitely my favorite paper brand! It’s soft and doesn’t leave me feeling raw. It’s the beat price for the beat tissue! I would recommend it to anyone need tissue.