BY ANGEL SOFT #2 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Johnetta L.
South Bend, IN
I love this tissue! It's soft and i get 4 for a dollar. Which is a plus. And it comes with 60% more sheets per roll
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
This is by far the cheapest and best toilet paper. The rolls are normal size. It's not too thin, but not dramatically thick it's super affordable and always has sales. I love this stuff and would recommend to anyone.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
The reason why I rate this toilet paper five stars is because it's affordable! It may not be the best quality, but it surely gets the job done!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I purchased this 24 pack of Angel Soft toilet paper from Dollar General the pro would be it gets the job done
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
This is the only toilet paper we use in the house because the name sure does suit the feeling! Angle soft!!! Best toilet paper out there. I find that I don't even use as much because of the durability. I highly recommend!! (:
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Soo adorable. Lasts along time you don't have to use much to get what you need done. It's soooooooooo soft. And the 4 packs or only $1 can't beat that!
Veronica C.
Fort Worth, TX
Its is good but a little rough. I still continue to buy the product thoe. I have multiple packages
Karen F.
Kannapolis, NC
Every now and then another brand is on sale so I give them a try. However, none are better than Angel Soft! I love the thickness, the texture, the size of each roll, and pretty much everything about this toilet paper. We are a family of 5 so super thick paper disappears too quickly and I hate extremely thin paper. Angel Soft is perfectly in the middle.
Marisela G.
This toilet paper is soft and it doesn't leave little pieces behind. It gets the job done. It's affordable and you can find it in so many stores.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
This is the best toilet paper for our household.

It is great for our septic tank. We feel it is soft without flaking all over. Great value at most stores.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.