BY ANGEL SOFT #9 in Toilet Paper

Samantha W.
Fargo, ND
This is by far the cheapest and best toilet paper. The rolls are normal size. It's not too thin, but not dramatically thick it's super affordable and always has sales. I love this stuff and would recommend to anyone.
Sarah B.
Nitro, WV
The only toilet paper I purchase for my family. Just as good as the pricey brands without the high price. We've used it for years!
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
Best value for toilet paper. So much comes on a double roll and it costs less than other packs
Shelby H.
Tipp City, OH
This toilet paper is pretty nice because there's a lot on the roll and it's really soft .It doesn't tear very easy and can take a lot. Super easy to find at any grocery store, has a good price and they are more often than not, always on sale. Try it out.
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
We like angel soft in this house to wipe our butts. It is super soft and gentle but strong enough to not break when wiping.

Terri F.
Faber, VA
It's ok not my absolute favorite to use but I love the price and amount you get when purchasing
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
Angel soft is just basic average toilet paper. It’s not super soft or thick, but it’s not really hard or super thin either. It gets the job done, even if it does require using a little more paper. The price is nice, but with toilet paper you get what you pay for. Overall it’s not awful, but it’s not anything to brag about either.
Tabitha M.
I like this tissue. I’m a fan of soft tissue and this one among a few others are among my favorite soft ones. I change between this and a few others. It’s not too expensive either.
Jocelyn F.
I always buy angel soft because the price is always good. Its only me and my husband so the 4 rolls last a while. They are not thin like other brands. You don't need to use a lot of paper
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My family uses Angel soft toilet paper because it's really soft and we can buy it at our dollar tree. I also use it for removing easily removable makeup sometimes. Angel soft also works well for the use of a tissue if you are out Kleenex. It's soft enough on your nose that it doesn't irritate it or make it red.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.