BY ANGEL SOFT #2 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
KIERSTEN W.
Buchanan
Being as this is the only toilet paper I been buying for years it's so soft and affordable. I don't think anyone could persuade me to buy another brand.
Shay H.
Baconton
Great quality. Great price. Only brand we buy for our home and travel trailer. Gotten to where we order it for larger quantities and we are never let down. I would be disappointed if they changed there product.
Tanya A.
Great toilet paper. My family gets the largest bundle and seems to last a long time. Also this is cheaper than most brands. Love it!
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
I like this brand of toilet paper because it is very durable. Also is very soft and the price is affordable.
Kara B.
My go to tissue paper. Best quality for such a low price it seriously can't be beat. Soft, stronger and doesn't leave a dust feeling like some other brands do.
Charlotte L.
Ventura, CA
Angel soft is the very best toilet paper ever. It's soft lol and it doesn't flake and it's thick. I also appreciate the price.
Carol W.
Hampton
I use angel soft it's the best tissue for the price it's soft and you don't have to use a whole bunch for it to do its job
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
Angel soft is just basic average toilet paper. It’s not super soft or thick, but it’s not really hard or super thin either. It gets the job done, even if it does require using a little more paper. The price is nice, but with toilet paper you get what you pay for. Overall it’s not awful, but it’s not anything to brag about either.
Mariela M.
I just recently started utilizing this brand of toilet paper and I have to say I love it. Super soft and great price. I think I will continue to use and recommend to others. I recently just purchased the product in my nearest dollar tree! I don't think I would go back to using any other brand.
Johnetta L.
South Bend, IN
I love this tissue! It's soft and i get 4 for a dollar. Which is a plus. And it comes with 60% more sheets per roll
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.