BY ANGEL SOFT #2 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I purchased this 24 pack of Angel Soft toilet paper from Dollar General the pro would be it gets the job done
Jade H.
I have limited storage otherwise I'd get the bigger pack. BUT the product is just the same! AWESOME!!

You tend to buy brands your parents got or their parents. I was in a rush one day and accidentally picked this up best accident ever! I know this sounds so silly but finding good toilet paper is hard.

This is soft, durable, and really does last. I even got my family to start using it. Now we can't believe all those years we purchased something else.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Not as soft as I'd like but very affordable and not paper dry. An easy go-to toilet paper.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Looking for a toilet paper that is good price but still good quality? Well here it is! Angel Soft is a decent cheap toilet paper
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I consider this toilet paper acceptable quality, but not the best. But it does have the best price. I used wet wipes as well, so I don't need the best toilet paper, just acceptable toilet paper.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
My family and I use Angel soft bath tissue often it's very affordable and it gets the job done I would recommend this product to everyone
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
While this is not my family's preferred beand it is still the best I have found for the price! This stuff certainly gets the job done and is just thick enough. This toilet paper is pretty soft but far from the softest on the market, however it is the softest tp for the smallest price I have found so far! For me that is good enough to say that this is a go-to for my family over other cheaply priced brands any day! ūüĖí
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this toilet paper so much I'm always recommending it to others and have been since discovering them almost ten years ago! I love that they are easy on my pockets and my delicate areas. They've got a nice quilted little pattern on them so they look elegant despite the low price. But the absolute best part about them, that some more popular and more expensive brands can't seem to figure out, is that they don't leave your delicate areas covered in bits of tissue leaving you feeling dirty and unhappy. I've come across so many brands that promise you will feel clean but I'm sorry, a huge amount of tiny little fibers all over my downstairs is in no way gonna make me feel clean and when visiting someone's house I tend to use the toilet paper to soak up water and wash myself by hand when it turns out it's that type of paper. It's so frustrating! I honestly don't know how everyone isn't on the angel soft bandwagon already! You can't get any better then angel soft.
Travis B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It does the job it's meant to do. I like the fact that it is affordable and not to rough on my behind. I do however use flushable wet wipes in combination with this product, that is why I look more for affordability rather then extreme comfort. Over all I would recommend Angel Soft. I have been buying it for years and haven't changed brands. My house guest have never complain about it either.
Robert C.
Eagan, MN
I love this brand of bathroom tissues! It's good! The price per pack is very good, and the tissues are soft. I'd say that I do use more do to the thinness of them, however. They're pretty affordable, probably due to the thinness of the product. Overall I do recommend them because it's a nice expensive option that compensates more rolls for thin paper.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.