BY ANGEL SOFT #9 in Toilet Paper

Jade H.
I have limited storage otherwise I'd get the bigger pack. BUT the product is just the same! AWESOME!!

You tend to buy brands your parents got or their parents. I was in a rush one day and accidentally picked this up best accident ever! I know this sounds so silly but finding good toilet paper is hard.

This is soft, durable, and really does last. I even got my family to start using it. Now we can't believe all those years we purchased something else.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I purchased this 24 pack of Angel Soft toilet paper from Dollar General the pro would be it gets the job done
Jodi H.
Fountain Inn, SC
Angel Soft is the best value I find over and over again. It's very soft, and my family appreciates that. I am a bargain shopper and I've always trusted the pricing of Angel Soft to be the best around. It has always been safe for flushing as well. No clogs whatsoever.
Wiktoria O.
Soft on skin and great for sensitive skin, made of many layers and I often repurchase it
Jennifer Z.
Turlock, CA
This is the only toilet paper I like to buy! It doesn't fall apart like charmin does
Tasha B.
Duncan
I’m such a fan of this tissue because it’s so soft and they last long. Especially to be one of the inexpensive brands, it last a while. The only tissue I buy.
Veronica C.
Galveston, TX
Its is good but a little rough. I still continue to buy the product thoe. I have multiple packages
Lexie A.
Nashville, TN
I buy this when my favorite TP isn't on promo. I like it but i do feel like it is a little too thin but it's affordable and great for the price. It does seem to last long.
Azmeh A.
Richmond, VA
Always the best value for product, this bathroom tissue is my favorite! It's good quality and is soft while still being affordable. Highly recommended
Evana S.
Great toilet paper . so soft on your bum and doesn't leave any toilet paper ressidue
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.