BY ANGEL SOFT #10 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Kimberly B.
Colton, CA
This toilet paper is very soft and resistant. It’s a very good toilet paper for the affordable price, but it’s not the best.
Marci H.
Bryan, OH
My go to! I love that it is soft and inexpensive. They always have coupons available so that is great as well. I have tried other brands and always go back to this.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
This is the only toilet paper I buy, because the paper is super soft and they come in mega rolls which last alot longer. Just wish they made an even bigger pack. My go to for toilet paper
Tabitha M.
I like this tissue. I’m a fan of soft tissue and this one among a few others are among my favorite soft ones. I change between this and a few others. It’s not too expensive either.
Matea R.
Loma Linda, CA
To me this toilet paper is the best. It’s not too thick and not too thin. Plus it’s very affordable and you can find it anywhere. It seems to go further than when I use other brands. I will always recommend this toilet paper.
KIERSTEN W.
Buchanan, GA
Being as this is the only toilet paper I been buying for years it's so soft and affordable. I don't think anyone could persuade me to buy another brand.
Shay H.
Baconton
Great quality. Great price. Only brand we buy for our home and travel trailer. Gotten to where we order it for larger quantities and we are never let down. I would be disappointed if they changed there product.
Tanya A.
Great toilet paper. My family gets the largest bundle and seems to last a long time. Also this is cheaper than most brands. Love it!
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
I like this brand of toilet paper because it is very durable. Also is very soft and the price is affordable.
Kara B.
My go to tissue paper. Best quality for such a low price it seriously can't be beat. Soft, stronger and doesn't leave a dust feeling like some other brands do.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.