BY ANGEL SOFT #2 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Tanya A.
Great toilet paper. My family gets the largest bundle and seems to last a long time. Also this is cheaper than most brands. Love it!
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
I like this brand of toilet paper because it is very durable. Also is very soft and the price is affordable.
Kara B.
My go to tissue paper. Best quality for such a low price it seriously can't be beat. Soft, stronger and doesn't leave a dust feeling like some other brands do.
Charlotte L.
Ventura, CA
Angel soft is the very best toilet paper ever. It's soft lol and it doesn't flake and it's thick. I also appreciate the price.
Carol W.
Hampton
I use angel soft it's the best tissue for the price it's soft and you don't have to use a whole bunch for it to do its job
Mariela M.
I just recently started utilizing this brand of toilet paper and I have to say I love it. Super soft and great price. I think I will continue to use and recommend to others. I recently just purchased the product in my nearest dollar tree! I don't think I would go back to using any other brand.
Johnetta L.
South Bend, IN
I love this tissue! It's soft and i get 4 for a dollar. Which is a plus. And it comes with 60% more sheets per roll
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
This is by far the cheapest and best toilet paper. The rolls are normal size. It's not too thin, but not dramatically thick it's super affordable and always has sales. I love this stuff and would recommend to anyone.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This Bath tissue is one that I always repurchase. It is very affordable compared to alternatives and is very effective. It is thick, durable and long lasting. It’s definitely good quality I recommend to others!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
The reason why I rate this toilet paper five stars is because it's affordable! It may not be the best quality, but it surely gets the job done!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.