BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This is okay i mean its toilet paper so it does what it supposed to but even for two ply i don't thing its that strong or durable if it was then id rate it higher and probably buy it more as far as the price its reasonable
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use to love angel soft I felt like it was strong and still do but I found that it really isn't that soft, this is great if your on a budget and don't want the extra cheap stuff but you get what you pay for.
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA
This toilet paper is one of the best priced brands. While it isn't luxuriously soft, it is much better than the products found in public restrooms and is still soft. It is thick and comes in large rolls as well as large value packs. It is also often on sale and coupons may also be found.
Angelica S.
I don't like this at all. These rolls finish in a day and a half at my home & they leave behind lots of fuzz. The price for this is low but I would rather spend a little extra on something better.
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
This toilet paper is a great value for the price. Its usually the cheapest name brand and they always put out lots of coupons. Its not the softest or strongest but it gets the job done.
Kate D.
It's not my favorite brand as far as how it feels but it is definitely the best value. It often goes on sale at drugstores and grocery stores and they nearly always have a coupon out.
Chelsea T.
Eau Claire, WI
I used to really like this product but I find that it leaves little pieces behind sometimes and I really don't want that to be happening. So I have stopped purchasing these products.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
This toilet paper is ok. I use it if it's on sale or has a coupon. But I do wish it was a lot thicker though. I find myself using more of it just to compensate for it's lack of thickness.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I absolutely love angel soft. But it is so thin and doesn't work well to clean during that time of the month. I only continue to purchase this product because of the coupon saving.
Stephanie B.
Massillon, OH
This toilet paper is definitely cheap but its gets the job done. Its soft, but not the softest toilet paper ever. Sometimes it even leaves behind pieces. That's not cute.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.