BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Natalie B.
This is by far the softest and most absorbent toilet paper in the world. I cannot use any other brand after using this. It's adorable and very good quality. 10/10 recommend!
Jacqueline K.
Baltimore , MD
This is the toilet paper I usually always buy. Its great! I know a lot of people are very picky about which brand they buy and I think this is overall a really good one. Its somewhere in the middle for softness and it is usually priced really well. I know there are other brands that sell larger rolls that might last longer but you don't need to use huge quantities of this at one time so it lasts a fairly long time as well. Great product!
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
When I moved away for college, I hadn't considered how much living expenses would be. You don't really think about the little things like toilet paper, paper towels, or tooth paste. All these add up pretty quick. I really like this brand of toilet paper. I think it's affordable but still good quality. This is one of those products where you save money and don't sacrifice the overall worth. I've been buying this continuously for months now.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Definitely the softest tissue made for your bottom. Love the way it feels against your skin and I highly recommend it. The only downfall, if you've got kids that like to use more than the usual amount of toilet paper...you may end up with a plugged toilet quite often.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I'm sorry but I am very picky when it comes to my bum and lady parts. This is not the worst toilet paper in the world it is better than what we have at the office but it is not quality. With something called angel soft you think it would be pillowy soft but nope it is pretty scratchy. I would rather spend a little more to get a better product.
Reyna S.
Love to use these in my children's bathroom. They are soft, great quality with an awesome price. I buy these in the bulk, I have three children and I run a home child daycare so I go through a lot if rolls. I finds these to last longer and much more affordable. Love, love, love them.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I had never bought it before so I decided to try it with a coupon I got and I'm glad I only paid half price for it. it really didn't do the job for me, it was really thin and it was actually pretty rough. I prefer the charmin even though it is a bit more, you get what you pay for.
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
Too thin and not soft at all in my opinion. I bought this expecting it to be better than what I normally buy which is Charmin. It feels cheap and just low quality. I will probably not buy again.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
This is actually my favorite toilet paper! It's not just because of the price, my husband gets mad when I buy charmin or any other brand for that matter lol. It's very soft and always leaves me feeling clean and the price is a plus it's very affordable.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love buying this toilet paper. It is soft, thick and doesn't leave lint behind. I usually find it cheapest at Family Dollar; about $5 for a 12 pack. It does run out quick. One roll in my house lasts about 4-5 days and three people live in my house.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.