BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
This is the only toilet paper we use in the house because the name sure does suit the feeling! Angle soft!!! Best toilet paper out there. I find that I don't even use as much because of the durability. I highly recommend!! (:
Kate R.
Kate R.
Wayne, WV
I really like this. It's very soft and actually priced very well. It's hard to find a good affordable toilet paper that's why angel soft is my fav. I have little boys and wouldn't use anything that would be rough on their booties. Only the softest for this families butts.
Blaine T.
Blaine T.
Leeds, AL
My favorite toilet paper - it is soft but not so soft that you feel like you aren't getting fully wiped. It is also fairly cheap for the budget and won't leave your behind regretting that you've chosen it. The size of the rolls are also very decently sized too.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Lansing, MI
Angel soft has been one of my go to toilet paper brands for years. It's not papery and rough, it's soft and absorbent! Can't say enough good kings about it :) another big thing that I enjoy about it is that it's a great price for the qualtiy
Allison S.
Allison S.
Kansas City, MO
Angel toilet paper is always a great buy. It's very affordable any soft to the touch. I usually just buy whatever toilet tissue is on sale, or the cheapest and it is typically the Angel brand. If I was ever asked for a recommendation on toilet tissue, Angel brand would come up in the conversation.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Purchased this in a rush because we were out of our regular tp. Pros the cost was very affordable, cons it's very thin. Very affordable at only a $1 a pack. So not expensive at all. Would recommend this product.
Kheiston R.
Kheiston R.
One of the only toilet paper I use and actually enjoy on my skin. Very soft and durable. I hate the toilet paper that crumbles and this doesn't. Very affordable. You can find a 4 pack at dollar tree.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
I consider this toilet paper acceptable quality, but not the best. But it does have the best price. I used wet wipes as well, so I don't need the best toilet paper, just acceptable toilet paper.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
This is by far the softest and most absorbent toilet paper in the world. I cannot use any other brand after using this. It's adorable and very good quality. 10/10 recommend!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This is our regularly bought toilet paper.  I like that it's not too thick or soft- I don't want it clogging up the toilet. It's just the right 2 ply.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.