BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Taylor c.
Taylor c.
Only brand I will buy. Gets the job done and doesn't break apart so easily.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
These are soft and i repurchase when i run out or just to stock up on them
Angie H.
Angie H.
Marietta, GA
 Angel Soft is the best tissue in my opinion. I have used this same tissue for years. It's the only one that I buy. It has zero scent which I want. It has more sheets for the cost compared to some of the other brands. I know how many people are funny about what toilet paper that they use. Some want the tissue with a scent and there is the scented tissues available but I stick to this trusted brand by Angel Soft. It seems to last longer for me than some of the other brands. This is probably due to a couple of things. First, it's due to the fact that there are actually more sheets per roll compared to some other brands. Second, I feel the quality is higher than some others I've tried. You just don't need as much tissue. So, I feel the Angel Soft always lasts longer in my household. Lasts longer, spend less money over time. And, the cost can't be beat. I'm amazed at how some other brands charge so much for their tissue. I'll stick with Angel Soft. No complaints here!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
We use this product in both of our bathrooms. Constantly having to restock with a family of 5. I personally don't have any problems with this product works just fine doing the job its intended to do. The price is right for the amount you get in the package. Nice and soft and not rough at all. Definitely worth picking up
Meshia E.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
While this is not my family's preferred beand it is still the best I have found for the price! This stuff certainly gets the job done and is just thick enough. This toilet paper is pretty soft but far from the softest on the market, however it is the softest tp for the smallest price I have found so far! For me that is good enough to say that this is a go-to for my family over other cheaply priced brands any day! ūüĖí
Amy M.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I used to use this toilet paper, but after I switched to a different brand any time I have used it since I can't stand it. Don't get me wrong, it does its job. I mean let's be honest any toilet paper is better than no toilet paper, but this doesn't get me quite as clean as my favorite brand. This will do in a pinch, and price-wise it is comparable to other toilet papers.
Mahreen K.
Mahreen K.
Angel Soft are my favorite toilet paper. I remember getting my first pack when I was first married and I never went to any other products. I have use scott brand, cottenelle but never liked it or changed from Angel Soft.

I purchase mine usually at Kroger where I get coupons to purchase them. They are soft and its definitely a must have.
Brian B.
Brian B.
Cambria Center
Best toilet paper we have tried. All 4 members of the family have zero complaints on it, to the point that we have added it as a subscription on Amazon so we get additional discounts due to it being automatically sent to the house without us even having to order it! It is very strong yet soft enough to not irritate, highly recommend it!!!
Joi H.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Soft but not too soft. I do not use this brand offend, but If it's on sell I buy it. It is very effective when using. It just takes so much to get a good clean. I would recommend for a person that is living by themselves.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
We use this TP at our home and it is great. It s a great price and it definitely gets the job done. Compared to other brands it is a cheaper price, but i think it works just as great and less cost. They always seem to have good deals on it as well which helps. I would recommend this product to other families.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.