BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Marissa C.
Rumford, ME
Not bad toilet paper. It does its job and is affordable.
It's kind of thin though, so you need to double up a bit.
There isn't really much you can say about toilet paper.
It doesn't have a weird smell? I would recommend it
if you can't afford luxury toilet paper.
towanya s.
Sarasota, FL
Have always used this brand over my lifetime. Really like this tissue it's soft but strong at the same time. It does tare easily and my parts feel clean and fresh when done using. Will and always use this product in years to come and would recommend to everyone.
Megan R.
My husband stock piles this toilet paper. We look like hoarders! It's always cheap/on sale. It's not too thick so I've noticed we go through a lot in a week. Maybe my husband and LOOK just use too much, because I don't have to use a whole lot to get a job done.
Jennifer M.
This is always something I buy but never think to tell anyone about it. I use to spend my money on expensive toilet paper but after trying this I won't be doing that again. This stuff doesn't just tear when wet and also it is soft, which we all know is a plus!
Crystal J.
Pingree, ID
When I use this product it fell so soft on my bottom. Cons not a lot of roll, pro is the softest I ever felt. In my life, effective to pars to what I used last time, affordable but almost on the expensive side at some stores. Yes I will recommend this product.
Emily M.
Clarksville, TN
I usually get the most cost efficient toilet paper only because I do not spend very much time at home. I tried this brand and while it wasn't the softest type of paper, I will say it wasn't the roughest on the tush! I think if it's on sale again, I'll try it.
Tiffany C.
Sanford, NC
The only toilet paper I buy. Does not tear or flake off. There's nothing worse than flakey toilet paper. Angel Soft is also very affordable compared to other brands that aren't as strong or soft. You can also buy the double and triple rolls that last forever.
Andrea W.
Cornettsville, KY
This is my house brand. I personally like it. It's soft and durable for the most part. It leaks a little, so you have to use more. But for the most part it is a good product. It's very affordable and easy to come by. I would recommend this product very much.
Victoria S.
Niota, TN
Angel soft is the only brand of toilet paper that I will buy. I buy the 24 roll double pack and it is the best value for my household. Angel soft is the most effective product that I have tried. It is very affordable for us. I would recommend it to everyone.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
I don't know what my family would do without Angel soft. We go through so much toilet tissue being a 5 family house hold and this 24 pack is great. I don't keep having to run back to the store over and over. The plus is that the tissue is really soft too!!!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.