BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffany C.
Sanford, NC
The only toilet paper I buy. Does not tear or flake off. There's nothing worse than flakey toilet paper. Angel Soft is also very affordable compared to other brands that aren't as strong or soft. You can also buy the double and triple rolls that last forever.
Jennifer M.
This is always something I buy but never think to tell anyone about it. I use to spend my money on expensive toilet paper but after trying this I won't be doing that again. This stuff doesn't just tear when wet and also it is soft, which we all know is a plus!
Andrea W.
Cornettsville, KY
This is my house brand. I personally like it. It's soft and durable for the most part. It leaks a little, so you have to use more. But for the most part it is a good product. It's very affordable and easy to come by. I would recommend this product very much.
Megan R.
My husband stock piles this toilet paper. We look like hoarders! It's always cheap/on sale. It's not too thick so I've noticed we go through a lot in a week. Maybe my husband and LOOK just use too much, because I don't have to use a whole lot to get a job done.
Emily M.
Clarksville, TN
I usually get the most cost efficient toilet paper only because I do not spend very much time at home. I tried this brand and while it wasn't the softest type of paper, I will say it wasn't the roughest on the tush! I think if it's on sale again, I'll try it.
Jane T.
Hohenwald, TN
Angel Soft is a super good toilet paper. It is an excellent product and the pricing is great. We keep it on hand as I have a 94 year old in the house and we go through mountains of toilet paper during the week. I recommend angel soft to anyone and everyone.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
I don't know what my family would do without Angel soft. We go through so much toilet tissue being a 5 family house hold and this 24 pack is great. I don't keep having to run back to the store over and over. The plus is that the tissue is really soft too!!!
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
Absolutely fantastic value for the money. This paper is soft, durable, and reliable. You don't ever have to worry about the paper being too thin and ripping, nor do you have to be uncomfortable by using a rough product. My house is stocked with Angel Soft.
Kaci M.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this toilet paper, it is super gentle and always gets the job done! A con about it is that sometimes it doesn't absorb very well. It's super affordable and great for the price. I got mine at Walmart! I would recommend this toilet paper to anyone.
Shelby H.
Tipp City, OH
This toilet paper is pretty nice because there's a lot on the roll and it's really soft .It doesn't tear very easy and can take a lot. Super easy to find at any grocery store, has a good price and they are more often than not, always on sale. Try it out.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.