BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Maddy Q.
My go to toilet paper brand and pack. Seems to be decently priced and soft quality as advertised. Only con would be that the rolls are too big to fit into the toilet paper holder in my house, but then again my house is very old. Would recommend this product to others.
Carol B.
Nicholls , GA
Since I live in a rural area and have a septic system I have always used this brand. It's not too thick so I feel like it works better for those types of systems without being to cheap and thin. I should probably buy it I a larger pack but I usually grab this 4 pack.
Jodi H.
Fountain Inn, SC
Angel Soft is the best value I find over and over again. It's very soft, and my family appreciates that. I am a bargain shopper and I've always trusted the pricing of Angel Soft to be the best around. It has always been safe for flushing as well. No clogs whatsoever.
Ryan K.
Fayetteville, AR
Angel soft is affordable for my college student budget. Not the softest brand, but worth the amount paid. Will usually buy this or the generic store brand. I don't like buying in bulk too often and I only provide tissue for myself, so the four count works perfectly.
Carlos H.
Kingsville, TX
These are my go-to toilet paper rolls for as long as I can remember. Although they can be a bit pricey at times, they are effective in the value and comfort that they provide. 24 rolls is usually the standard by which we buy toilet paper and these packages are good.
Mayra M.
I tried this bathroom tissue once it was not bad for the price. It's soft which is always nice but not as durable as other brands I have used. Which is some what disappointing but you get what you pay for. I personally wouldn it recommend this brand for that reason.
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
I use this brand of toilet paper because of the low price and quality of the product. It is strong enough for the messy business but soft enough to not cause chaffing. I usually buy it in the larger sizes because its more cost effective and less trips to the store.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Best toilet paper type on the shelves! Great value, usually right around average price compared to other brands but blow the other brands out of the water with the softness & plushness! Definitely worth it to try this product if you haven't already. My go-to brand!
Char L.
Avon Lake, OH
I never paid attention to toilet paper until I bought this brand when I had coupons. I will never buy this brand again due to the fact that it is way too thin, rough and very poor quality. I would rather spend an extra dollar and get something with better quality.
misty m.
As far as toilet paper goes this is one we buy for our household. It is absorbent, strong, you don't have to worry about having your finger breaking through(always yuck!) The price is great for value of the product. I trust this brand and will be sticking with it.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.