BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa F.
For being one of the cheapest brands available, Angel Soft does a great job of holding together and not falling apart. I like these in comparison to the softer brands because they hold together so well and are so affordable. I pick up the big packs from Costco usually.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Best toilet paper type on the shelves! Great value, usually right around average price compared to other brands but blow the other brands out of the water with the softness & plushness! Definitely worth it to try this product if you haven't already. My go-to brand!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Definitely the softest tissue made for your bottom. Love the way it feels against your skin and I highly recommend it. The only downfall, if you've got kids that like to use more than the usual amount of toilet paper...you may end up with a plugged toilet quite often.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I use this bath tissue all the time. I can normally find this on sale or can find a coupon for it in the paper. I find that it holds well and I don't use a lot. I love how soft it is and that it doesn't fall apart when I use it. I highly recommend this brand to anyone.
Rene D.
Macomb, MI
Since this is a regular item to purchase that cannot be avoided, Angel soft is my go to bathroom tissue! It is soft and highly effective. If you choose to make the purchase, you will not be disappointed! This product is affordable and highly recommended! A great value!
Carol B.
Nicholls, GA
Since I live in a rural area and have a septic system I have always used this brand. It's not too thick so I feel like it works better for those types of systems without being to cheap and thin. I should probably buy it I a larger pack but I usually grab this 4 pack.
Mayra M.
I tried this bathroom tissue once it was not bad for the price. It's soft which is always nice but not as durable as other brands I have used. Which is some what disappointing but you get what you pay for. I personally wouldn it recommend this brand for that reason.
Marissa C.
Rumford, ME
Not bad toilet paper. It does its job and is affordable.
It's kind of thin though, so you need to double up a bit.
There isn't really much you can say about toilet paper.
It doesn't have a weird smell? I would recommend it
if you can't afford luxury toilet paper.
misty m.
As far as toilet paper goes this is one we buy for our household. It is absorbent, strong, you don't have to worry about having your finger breaking through(always yuck!) The price is great for value of the product. I trust this brand and will be sticking with it.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
This is a pretty good quality toilet paper and the price is right. I have tried others and they are so thin you have to use more to complete your "task" his brand is semi-thick and does not clog drains. It does not rip uneven and it is very easily removed from the roll
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.