BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
This toilet paper is very actually soft. Another thing that is great about it is that it also is great for runny noses; It doesn't shed. Also, since a little goes a long way, it lasts for a decent amount of time. The price is unbeatable, too. It is a great toilet paper.
April P.
Hutchinson, KS
With eight kids, there is always the need for a balance between value and quality. Angel Soft gives us both. We never have to worry about poor quality or having to use large amounts of tissue to get clean. This is our favorite brand, and we always look for it first thing!
Mindy C.
Clarkesville, GA
I really like this toilet paper. It's so strong and soft, but it's not the softest. For the amount that you get, it's pretty decently priced. It's very effective as well. It's pretty affordable. I would recommend it, especially for those that want to save a little money.
Wendy M.
Mena, AR
We love this tissue paper. We have been using it for over ten years and I have never had a complaint. It's always exactly the same. It's durable and the price is great. No paper is left unused. I am writing this honest review and all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you. :)
Alyssa F.
For being one of the cheapest brands available, Angel Soft does a great job of holding together and not falling apart. I like these in comparison to the softer brands because they hold together so well and are so affordable. I pick up the big packs from Costco usually.
Rene D.
Macomb, MI
Since this is a regular item to purchase that cannot be avoided, Angel soft is my go to bathroom tissue! It is soft and highly effective. If you choose to make the purchase, you will not be disappointed! This product is affordable and highly recommended! A great value!
Aimee P.
San Antonio, TX
This toilet paper is amazing! It's prices are amazing and the quality of the toilet paper is great! This toilet paper has lasted me a lot longer than some other brands, and that's really important because who wants to keep running to the store to buy more toilet paper!
Carol B.
Nicholls, GA
Since I live in a rural area and have a septic system I have always used this brand. It's not too thick so I feel like it works better for those types of systems without being to cheap and thin. I should probably buy it I a larger pack but I usually grab this 4 pack.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Best toilet paper type on the shelves! Great value, usually right around average price compared to other brands but blow the other brands out of the water with the softness & plushness! Definitely worth it to try this product if you haven't already. My go-to brand!
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I use this bath tissue all the time. I can normally find this on sale or can find a coupon for it in the paper. I find that it holds well and I don't use a lot. I love how soft it is and that it doesn't fall apart when I use it. I highly recommend this brand to anyone.
Earn $356/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $279/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $338/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $330/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)