BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Very soft tissue and effective for bathroom use. These are not scented rolls and that's okay with me. Pros are the 2 ply sheets, I seem to use less of the roll because of the 2 ply thickness.. I find they are not expensive and on sale at many stores with coupons. I would recommend them.
Janna Z.
Right now I buy my toilet paper from Sams club... Their brand but before that I would only buy Angel Soft! It isn't too thin like other brands and not too thick either. With little kids that use more than they need we can have the toilet clogged all the time! Cost is great!
Robert C.
Eagan, MN
I love this brand of bathroom tissues! It's good! The price per pack is very good, and the tissues are soft. I'd say that I do use more do to the thinness of them, however. They're pretty affordable, probably due to the thinness of the product. Overall I do recommend them because it's a nice expensive option that compensates more rolls for thin paper.
Terri M.
Greenwood, SC
We use Angel Soft every opportunity we can, it's soft and thick. You don't have to use as many sheets of it at one time. No cons, it works very well for my family. It is affordable and lasts us several weeks before we have to replace it. It is a product I would highly recommend
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
My family and I love the strength of this toilet paper. Some toilet papers leave behind a residue but this one doesn't. It's effective and I hear minimal complaints from my husband. Although cheaper than many brands, it can run a big pricey depending on where it is purchased.
Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
This toilet paper is very actually soft. Another thing that is great about it is that it also is great for runny noses; It doesn't shed. Also, since a little goes a long way, it lasts for a decent amount of time. The price is unbeatable, too. It is a great toilet paper.
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA
Love this bathroom tissue its very soft and gentle. very thick material so it doesn't leak through. The good thing about this is you don't need much at one , one or 2 would do its job. not to mention its very affordable for such a great job . i would highly recommend this
Mindy C.
Clarkesville, GA
I really like this toilet paper. It's so strong and soft, but it's not the softest. For the amount that you get, it's pretty decently priced. It's very effective as well. It's pretty affordable. I would recommend it, especially for those that want to save a little money.
April P.
Hutchinson, KS
With eight kids, there is always the need for a balance between value and quality. Angel Soft gives us both. We never have to worry about poor quality or having to use large amounts of tissue to get clean. This is our favorite brand, and we always look for it first thing!
Wendy M.
Mena, AR
We love this tissue paper. We have been using it for over ten years and I have never had a complaint. It's always exactly the same. It's durable and the price is great. No paper is left unused. I am writing this honest review and all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you. :)
Earn $330/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $338/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $279/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $356/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)