BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
April B.
Livermore Falls, ME
I buy this all the time. It works just as well as the more expensive brands. but at a fraction of the cost. and does not fall apart the right amount of soft and strong. I can buy this for about half the cost of the more expensive brands. My family all use this brand too.
Mindy C.
Clarkesville, GA
I really like this toilet paper. It's so strong and soft, but it's not the softest. For the amount that you get, it's pretty decently priced. It's very effective as well. It's pretty affordable. I would recommend it, especially for those that want to save a little money.
Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
This toilet paper is very actually soft. Another thing that is great about it is that it also is great for runny noses; It doesn't shed. Also, since a little goes a long way, it lasts for a decent amount of time. The price is unbeatable, too. It is a great toilet paper.
Aimee P.
San Antonio, TX
This toilet paper is amazing! It's prices are amazing and the quality of the toilet paper is great! This toilet paper has lasted me a lot longer than some other brands, and that's really important because who wants to keep running to the store to buy more toilet paper!
Lexi T.
Ogdensburg, NY
It's the best in between brand, meaning it's not the cheap stuff, but not the most expensive. I would say it's the better brands, but not the best, when it comes to how it feels. Its soft and doesn't fall apart in your hands. So if you're on a budget I would recommend!
Rebecca L.
Roanoke, TX
It's a nice bath tissue for the cost, but can be a little rough when I try to use it as facial tissue to blow my nose, which tends to be my make-or-break with a lot of bath tissue. I definitely prefer it to many other brands, but it could definitely be a little softer.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
This is a pretty good quality toilet paper and the price is right. I have tried others and they are so thin you have to use more to complete your "task" his brand is semi-thick and does not clog drains. It does not rip uneven and it is very easily removed from the roll
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I use this bath tissue all the time. I can normally find this on sale or can find a coupon for it in the paper. I find that it holds well and I don't use a lot. I love how soft it is and that it doesn't fall apart when I use it. I highly recommend this brand to anyone.
Rene D.
Macomb, MI
Since this is a regular item to purchase that cannot be avoided, Angel soft is my go to bathroom tissue! It is soft and highly effective. If you choose to make the purchase, you will not be disappointed! This product is affordable and highly recommended! A great value!
Alyssa F.
For being one of the cheapest brands available, Angel Soft does a great job of holding together and not falling apart. I like these in comparison to the softer brands because they hold together so well and are so affordable. I pick up the big packs from Costco usually.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.