BY ANGEL SOFT #14 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
We always use Angle Soft Bathroom Tissue in our house. It works great and is always the best priced. Also, it does not clog up my toilet. I like that the texture is not too heavy and not too light. We have used Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue for years and It will continue to be our household choice.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
These are the only toilet paper rolls that I purchase. The 4 pack of double rolls is always $2 at Walmart here, making it a little less expensive than the family-sized packs. It's slightly more expensive than the bargain store TP, but has adequate ply to get the job done without being to scratchy.
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
I usually tend to purchase Angel Soft over any other brand due to the fact that there's always great savings and coupons available. I've noticed that I always look for Angel Soft now when I need to purchase toilet paper as I'm use to the brand. It really is super soft as the name states!
Devon S.
Avoca, NY
My family has used Angel Soft for years. Anytime we run out and pick up a cheaper brand, we are always disappointed. While it's not too expensive, it is still a brand name and carries that tag compared to an off brand. It's a toilet paper that manages to be durable and soft at the same time.
Ashley Y.
Louisville, MS
Great buy!! Good quality at a great price! Not everyone is a millionaire and can afford expensively priced over rated toilet paper. And let's face it even if we do shop cheap we still want a good product for our penny. This leaves you clean and dry for all of your #gotime needs trust Angel Soft. It gets the Job done
Bryanna H.
Cocoa, FL
Angel soft bath tissue regular rolls,24 pack works great. I love the softness when you use it, but the things that are disappointing are that that it says that it is thick so you don't have to wad. this product is a little expensive but it does on sale sometimes I wouldn't recommend this
Jessica R.
Suwanee, GA
I love this brand of toilet paper. Overall, i have found that it is the strongest, softest most durable product out there that doesn't break the bank. Toilet paper is one of those products that you NEED and I love that i never feel guilty about spending money on it. Definitely recommend.
Kim F.
Naples, FL
I first purchased this item because it was onsale, however, it is my go to toilet paper. It's soft, but not too soft to where it falls apart when using. I feel it is one of the more affordable toilet papers out there. I recommend trying this product before using the more expensive ones.
Very soft tissue and effective for bathroom use. These are not scented rolls and that's okay with me. Pros are the 2 ply sheets, I seem to use less of the roll because of the 2 ply thickness.. I find they are not expensive and on sale at many stores with coupons. I would recommend them.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
My family and I love the strength of this toilet paper. Some toilet papers leave behind a residue but this one doesn't. It's effective and I hear minimal complaints from my husband. Although cheaper than many brands, it can run a big pricey depending on where it is purchased.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.