BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Wen H.
Wen H.
Cambridge, VT
We're on a budget and I tried using the cheaper toilet paper but it felt like sandpaper. I also blow my nose a lot due to allergies and I use toilet paper if there's no tissue so I need something soft like Angel Soft. I can't bring myself to use any other brand now. I'm hooked.
Kea J.
Kea J.
Renton, WA
I like this tissue due to its softness, especially being a woman with sensitive areas to accommodate that makes a huge difference. The thing I don't like about it is how thin it is. I have to use at least 4 pieces to wipe comfortably , where as other brands I can easily use two.
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
My family and I love the strength of this toilet paper. Some toilet papers leave behind a residue but this one doesn't. It's effective and I hear minimal complaints from my husband. Although cheaper than many brands, it can run a big pricey depending on where it is purchased.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Porterville, CA
This toilet paper does what its supposed to do. I don't like toilet paper to be too too soft so this one is perfect! The price is usually lower than those of others at the store, so its a great value for the price. We have used this for a long time and continue to repurchase.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
This is the most budget friendly toilet paper I have ever bought. There is plenty to go around and it does not leave residue like some others do. It is a soft feeling and I don't think I would ever buy another brand. It is also soft on the nose if we ever run out of tissues!
Janna Z.
Janna Z.
Right now I buy my toilet paper from Sams club... Their brand but before that I would only buy Angel Soft! It isn't too thin like other brands and not too thick either. With little kids that use more than they need we can have the toilet clogged all the time! Cost is great!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Mena, AR
We love this tissue paper. We have been using it for over ten years and I have never had a complaint. It's always exactly the same. It's durable and the price is great. No paper is left unused. I am writing this honest review and all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you. :)
Selina G.
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA
Love this bathroom tissue its very soft and gentle. very thick material so it doesn't leak through. The good thing about this is you don't need much at one , one or 2 would do its job. not to mention its very affordable for such a great job . i would highly recommend this
April P.
April P.
Hutchinson, KS
With eight kids, there is always the need for a balance between value and quality. Angel Soft gives us both. We never have to worry about poor quality or having to use large amounts of tissue to get clean. This is our favorite brand, and we always look for it first thing!
M K.
M K.
When it comes to toilet paper you want to use something you don't have to use a lot of and this is what this does exactly. It doesn't stick to you like the cheap brands. It may be a little more pricey but it's worth spending the little extra more because you're using less.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.