BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Very soft tissue and effective for bathroom use. These are not scented rolls and that's okay with me. Pros are the 2 ply sheets, I seem to use less of the roll because of the 2 ply thickness.. I find they are not expensive and on sale at many stores with coupons. I would recommend them.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Angel soft at one time was my first choice of toilet tissue. I do not like how the tissue sticks together at the beginning of the roll. Also the roll does not seem to last very long. It does seem affordable when you purchase it though. I know purchase a different brand of toilet tissue
Jennifer B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I don't mind the feel of Angel Soft toilet paper but I buy it because it is usually the cheapest. What I don't like about it is how fast the rolls go. Compared to other brands, I can go through two rolls of Angel Soft in as much time as it takes me to go through one of the other brands.
Kelsey M.
Dayton, OH
Toilet paper is a personal topic. However, I would definitely recommend this brand. I try to stick to affordable brands, so I've ended up with really uncomfortable styles of toilet paper. Angel soft is a rarity: it is both soft (without being too fluffy) and affordable for my budget.
Bailey F.
Palm Harbor, FL
This toilet paper is very nice it is super soft and comfortable to use it also has lots of sheets per roll and is very absorbent this product is very effective and is also very affordable compared to most other name bend toilet paper brands and I would recommend this to other people
Tumesha C.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the only toilet paper that I use. I like the price point. its quality for a low price. it is unscented which keeps you ph balanced. Also it wipes clean and is biodegradable. It does not leave any residue nor tiny pieces behind. I recommend this for every bottom in the world!
bianca m.
Murrieta, CA
I like how soft it is. the pros is that it its pretty durable but the cons is that its still sort of fall apart. It is still very effective not disappointing at all. very affordable, not expensive. I would definitely recommend to those who have issues with other toilet paper brands.
Menaka S.
My philosophy is no matter how bad life gets, you know you have hit rock bottom when you have to wipe your b**t with toilet paper that is equivalent to sand paper. So that being said, I cannot talk about the value of this brand, but it gets the job done cleanly and feels soft too.
Baylee M.
Tulsa, OK
I love Angel Soft. Not only is the price great but it is also a great quality of tissue paper. It is not too thin like most papers for this price. This is the only toilet paper I buy. I have tried others but I am not satisfied. I highly recommend this for the price and quality.
Terri M.
Donalds, SC
We use Angel Soft every opportunity we can, it's soft and thick. You don't have to use as many sheets of it at one time. No cons, it works very well for my family. It is affordable and lasts us several weeks before we have to replace it. It is a product I would highly recommend
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.