BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
When I moved away for college, I hadn't considered how much living expenses would be. You don't really think about the little things like toilet paper, paper towels, or tooth paste. All these add up pretty quick. I really like this brand of toilet paper. I think it's affordable but still good quality. This is one of those products where you save money and don't sacrifice the overall worth. I've been buying this continuously for months now.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
This stuff is soft, don't get me wrong. And price wise, it isn't bad. But it seems to separate easy--if it's two ply, it falls apart into two 1 ply pieces type of thing, and that's just not what you want when you're using toilet paper. I'd prefer something a bit softer but stronger/less likely to fall apart.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
This is a go to in case of emergency or we are low on cash toilet paper. I do not like how easily it tears and the rough texture of it. I have explained this to my hubby a ton, but a woman has to wipe every time we go to the bathroom and this toilet paper just starts feeling like sand paper, and I try not to use it
Kerrie F.
Nashua, NH
This and Charmin are my top favorite toilet paper to use, I love that you get the double roll which makes it last way longer. I love how soft it is when you use it even if you have to blow your nose with it it's very gentle on the skin and it doesn't hurt you like other brands or top easily while your using it.
Sandra A.
Oxford, MS
Love angel soft. It is the only toilet paper I buy. It is pricier than the store brands but the quality is worth the extra few dollars that you'll spend. I live in an apartment so I usually only buy the smaller packages for storage reasons but would recommend buying in bulkier sizes for price efficiency.
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
My family has been using Angel Soft since I was a kid, and it smells super fresh, and feels as soft as a baby's bottom. I use it for comsetic reasons as well, such as removing eye makeup, because it's soft enough not to harm my sensitive skin. I just dab either makeup remover or oil on it and swipe away.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
So soft! It isn't as thick as Charmin, so I don't feel like I'm wasting the product. It's very effective, good value for the price, and I wasn't disappointed. I prefer this brand over many toilet papers because it cleans and doesn't feel thin like it'll rip on you during use. I repurchase this always.
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
Sooo soft. This 4 pack would last us over a month so a little goes a long way!! My family only used this brand till we moved back to Texas then we found the HEB version and now that's our go too. But would recommend to anyone who has a sensitive rear but can't splurge on the really expensive brand!
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
These are affordable and very soft. I feel like the rolls last quite long. I would suggest buying a bigger pack to save a little money, but I feel like the quality is great no matter what size you get (it's very consistent). I would recommend these first to someone on a budget, but looking for great quality.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
This toilet paper is super soft and feels great. It is in no way rough or harsh on sensitive skin and even though it is soft, it still holds up well! It is effective and usually we can find this on sale at the store. I would recommend this- give it a try if you are looking for a new toilet paper!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.