BY ANGEL SOFT #9 in Toilet Paper

Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
This use to be the only toilet paper I would buy but it seems to got on the cheap side it runs out faster then it use to and faster than the one I buy now.
Monica B.
We like this product because its affordable, it's good quality doesn't brake easily like most other toilet papers, you don't need to use too much product.
Rebecca A.
This is one of the only bathroom tissues I will use. It is soft and doesn't leave pieces behind. It is very affordable and soft enough to use on the face.
Alexis P.
Lillington, NC
Love this product. Long lasting. And definitely proves everything its meant for . Will buy this product again. Effective and definitely no cons to report!
Denisha S.
Richmond, CA
It's always great to buy a big pack of tissue because you could never have enough. This is a regular in my house. I approve of it softness and durability.
Antasia C.
Angel soft is a great price and doesn't leave that cotton residu like charmin does. Although you do need to use a little more as it is on the thinner side
Jovanna R.
San Bernardino, CA
It's middle standard but at a great price overall it works for me because my children tend to play with it more than they use it so low cost is key for me
Cindy H.
Angel soft bathroom tissue is a decent value for the price. It is soft, doesn't shred too badly. The roll lasts an average length of time. It is effective.
Stephanie S.
I use this brand because it is soft & does what it's supposed to! When my son uses more than he's supposed to, it doesn't clog my toilet, which is a plus!!
Denise B.
West Palm Beach, FL
I have to buy this involves because of my children and my grandchildren run through toilet paper this is the toilet paper I grew up on since the eighties
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.