BY ANGEL SOFT #13 in Toilet Paper

Chassidy B.
Crisfield, MD
Angel Soft Unscented Bathroom Tissue provides an essential clean feeling after use. This bathroom tissue also seems to last longer compared to other brands.
Tina C.
Elizabethton, TN
Good tissue for the money. Soft enough and doesn't fall to pieces as easily as you would expect. Would prefer softer, but for the value it is well worth it.
Aubrey K.
Saint Cloud, FL
I know it's weird to rate toilet paper but the quality of this can't be unnoticed! I love this tissue! Not too soft! Goes down and gets you clean! Love this!
Betsy Y.
Piedmont, CA
The quality of the tissue is good and price is unbeatable. I don't get why this brand is always so cheap. Not complaining, just can't wrap my head around it.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
Angel soft is a soft strong toilet paper. where I live it is one of the cheaper toilet papers. the ony problem I have with it is it gives off a lot of lint.
Naomi K.
Antelope, CA
It's worth your money ! What they say is true . Angel soft last so much longer and feels way better to . People come over and they ask me what brand it is .
Elliott M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Angel soft is the #1 toilet paper we use at our house. It gets the job done lol at an affordable cost. I'd recommend this brand to any family it's effective.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
I am not a fan of Angel soft toilet paper. In my opinion it is not soft nor is it strong. The price she very cheap and you diffidently get what you pay for.
Rebecca A.
This is one of the only bathroom tissues I will use. It is soft and doesn't leave pieces behind. It is very affordable and soft enough to use on the face.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
This is the best toilet paper for our household.

It is great for our septic tank. We feel it is soft without flaking all over. Great value at most stores.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.