BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Elliott M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Angel soft is the #1 toilet paper we use at our house. It gets the job done lol at an affordable cost. I'd recommend this brand to any family it's effective.
Naomi K.
Antelope, CA
It's worth your money ! What they say is true . Angel soft last so much longer and feels way better to . People come over and they ask me what brand it is .
Betsy Y.
Chapel Hill, NC
The quality of the tissue is good and price is unbeatable. I don't get why this brand is always so cheap. Not complaining, just can't wrap my head around it.
Tina C.
Elizabethton, TN
Good tissue for the money. Soft enough and doesn't fall to pieces as easily as you would expect. Would prefer softer, but for the value it is well worth it.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
Angel soft is a soft strong toilet paper. where I live it is one of the cheaper toilet papers. the ony problem I have with it is it gives off a lot of lint.
Chassidy B.
Crisfield, MD
Angel Soft Unscented Bathroom Tissue provides an essential clean feeling after use. This bathroom tissue also seems to last longer compared to other brands.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
This is the best toilet paper for our household.

It is great for our septic tank. We feel it is soft without flaking all over. Great value at most stores.
Antasia C.
Angel soft is a great price and doesn't leave that cotton residu like charmin does. Although you do need to use a little more as it is on the thinner side
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This is our regularly bought toilet paper.  I like that it's not too thick or soft- I don't want it clogging up the toilet. It's just the right 2 ply.
Rebecca A.
This is one of the only bathroom tissues I will use. It is soft and doesn't leave pieces behind. It is very affordable and soft enough to use on the face.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.