BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
We always use Angle Soft Bathroom Tissue in our house. It works great and is always the best priced. Also, it does not clog up my toilet. I like that the texture is not too heavy and not too light. We have used Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue for years and It will continue to be our household choice.
Angel soft toilet paper is a great toilet paper it is not rough on your behind. I never really knew about Angel Soft until my mother's friend let us know that it was one of the best toilet papers she's used. Before we found out about Angel Soft we were using very harsh and rough toilet paper.
Devon S.
Avoca, NY
My family has used Angel Soft for years. Anytime we run out and pick up a cheaper brand, we are always disappointed. While it's not too expensive, it is still a brand name and carries that tag compared to an off brand. It's a toilet paper that manages to be durable and soft at the same time.
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL
Great quality at a very affordable price. I love this bathroom tissue. Angel Soft is just like its name, soft. But its also resistant and strong. It does not disintegrate in your hands the moment is near something moist. I recommend it 100%. You get an amazing product at a bargain price.
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
I usually tend to purchase Angel Soft over any other brand due to the fact that there's always great savings and coupons available. I've noticed that I always look for Angel Soft now when I need to purchase toilet paper as I'm use to the brand. It really is super soft as the name states!
Jessica R.
Suwanee, GA
I love this brand of toilet paper. Overall, i have found that it is the strongest, softest most durable product out there that doesn't break the bank. Toilet paper is one of those products that you NEED and I love that i never feel guilty about spending money on it. Definitely recommend.
Bryanna H.
Cocoa, FL
Angel soft bath tissue regular rolls,24 pack works great. I love the softness when you use it, but the things that are disappointing are that that it says that it is thick so you don't have to wad. this product is a little expensive but it does on sale sometimes I wouldn't recommend this
Cindy R.
Riverside, CA
This toilet paper is really affordable. It always comes in double rolls so you get a lot of paper. I buy it because it does its job. I gave it 4 out of 5 because I prefer a little more texture on it. Overall, it is still great and if anyone's looking for a cheap bath tissues this is it!
Very soft tissue and effective for bathroom use. These are not scented rolls and that's okay with me. Pros are the 2 ply sheets, I seem to use less of the roll because of the 2 ply thickness.. I find they are not expensive and on sale at many stores with coupons. I would recommend them.
Selenia S.
Pomona, CA
Angel Soft has been a regular household product in my home ever since I was a kid. The commercials depict a certain softness that is very much accounted for. It is a long-lasting product but at times pricey among its counterparts. Nonetheless, I would continue to recommend this product.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.