BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Travis B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It does the job it's meant to do. I like the fact that it is affordable and not to rough on my behind. I do however use flushable wet wipes in combination with this product, that is why I look more for affordability rather then extreme comfort. Over all I would recommend Angel Soft. I have been buying it for years and haven't changed brands. My house guest have never complain about it either.
Rebecca K.
Budget friendly. It works well enough, and it's much cheaper than some other brands. We go between buying this and getting a competitors product for free (my dad insists that I use it because he works for them, so he'll buy it lol). I definitely notice we have to replace the roll more often with Angel Soft, but I'm sure it still comes in at cheaper than the other brand.
Anna G.
Phoenix , AZ
Angel soft is the cheap brand that you can find anywhere. At about .99 cents for 4 rolls you can't beat it. Although it's not as thick as other more expensive brands. I'd suggest it to anyone who's on a budget or has old/bad plumbing. My house has very old plumbing that can get backed up by thicker toilet paper but Angel Soft seems to work for us just fine.
Jessica M.
Parchment , MI
Angel soft is not my favorite go to toilet paper. I will use it when money is tight and I need it sooner rather than later. It leaves pieces behind, and doesn't feel the best. But that being said it is one that someone on a budget could use and not break the bank using. I would recommend this toilet paper to friends, even if it isn't my personal favorite.
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
This is a great toilet paper. It's personally one of my favorites not only because it's very soft, but also because it doesn't leave any shedding and is strong enough to not have to use an excessive amount. I prefer scentless things most of the time, but I would like to try the Lavender scented Angel Soft bathroom tissue soon! I would recommend.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
Angel Soft bath tissue is an okay product. It's not as soft as you'd think it'd be, however, it gets the job done. Overall the product is pretty effective and for the price I have no further complaints. I would recommend this product for those who wish to save on toilet paper rather than pay for more expensive brands that get the same job done.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I buy Angel soft ALL THE TIME to stock up my toilet paper cabinet. I have a household of 5 so we go through toilet paper like crazy and Angel Soft is cheap, sturdy, and not irritating or too flimsy to get the job done. It's almost always on sale and I can get more rolls per package for way less money than other brands. Definitely recommend!
Elsa J.
Its hard for me to be too picky with the type of toilet paper I use. That being said, I found Angel Soft to be a good product that worked well. What I really liked about this product was the affordability of it. You could get a 24 pack for a cheaper price than other leading brands and it would do the job just as well.
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
I've been using Angel Soft Double Rolls for years now. I think it is the perfect toilet paper for the price. It isn't too think, it is well absorbent. I always feel clean after each use, and it doesn't break the bank. Some people like their toilet paper with frills, I like a product with a decent price that does the job!
Jacqueline K.
Baltimore, MD
This is the toilet paper I usually always buy. Its great! I know a lot of people are very picky about which brand they buy and I think this is overall a really good one. Its somewhere in the middle for softness and it is usually priced really well. I know there are other brands that sell larger rolls that might last longer but you don't need to use huge quantities of this at one time so it lasts a fairly long time as well. Great product!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.