BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda B.
Bakersfield, CA
Our favorite household toilet paper. Does the job. It's not too thick of a paper that it clogs the toilet like other brands. Definitely a staple in the house.
Sarah F.
Murray, KY
The Angel Soft Bath Tissue is soft and sensitive. It does not irritate your skin. There is not a need to use a bunch of tissue, as a small amount does the job.
Gina B.
Xenia, OH
I have found that there are so much more paper on these larger packs! Its very affordable and really gets the job done...Angel Soft has been a go to for years!
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
This product is okay...I mean you use toilet paper everyday so why not use a great kind ... a little disappointed with it but will buy a better brand next time
Laura L.
Soft toilet paper and does the job. great price and is worth every penny. It is so soft and doesn't cause a lot of discomfort and doesn't leave lint or residue
Eliana A.
Kenmore, WA
This is the best for me, I love it because it is very good and help me a lot, I have tried another one but no one is like this one, it's like the best for me!
Kara B.
My go to tissue paper. Best quality for such a low price it seriously can't be beat. Soft, stronger and doesn't leave a dust feeling like some other brands do.
Kristina M.
Bellflower, CA
Now Iv been using this for awhile now I love the price you can't beat that at all but I do fill that the rolls do go by fast n are smaller then some Iv used .
Ashley L.
I am not a fan of Angel soft toilet paper. In my opinion it is not soft nor is it strong. The price she very cheap and you diffidently get what you pay for.
Aubrey K.
Saint Cloud, FL
I know it's weird to rate toilet paper but the quality of this can't be unnoticed! I love this tissue! Not too soft! Goes down and gets you clean! Love this!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.