BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Lexi K.
springfield, IL
I like this product. It is a good value for the money. It does go on sale often and there is usually a coupon. The rolls seem to last longer than some other brands.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only toilet paper that I like to buy because it is soft, durable and it isn't too pricey. I love that it comes in so many different size packs as well.
Taylor D.
Columbia City, IN
The double rolls are so so soft. And it doesn't cling or stick when it gets wet. I only need a couple sheets where as, with other brands, I find myself wadding.
Jessica Allen G.
Livermore, CA
Im giving this a perfect star because i live the smoothness of it. Its hypoallergenic so my skin does not get irritated. I also live the thinkness of this brand
Kirstin G.
Crown point, IN
Absolutely love the softness of this brand and the price can't be beat. We bought this all the time before moving to another brand because of our septic system.
Rebecca M.
Lewisburg, OH
It's very thin, and seems like you go through it a lot quicker. I would not suggest buying unless you were in a serious pinch, or got a good deal with a coupon.
Jerica A.
El Dorado, KS
This is the brand my family has used for years. With a big family like mine this brand is such a great value. It leaves you feeling clean and gets the job done.
Amanda B.
Bakersfield, CA
Our favorite household toilet paper. Does the job. It's not too thick of a paper that it clogs the toilet like other brands. Definitely a staple in the house.
Aquion K.
Oklahoma City
I love Angel Soft tissues because they are really soft. It makes going to the bathroom so much easier and comfortable. I think everyone should use Angel Soft.
Gina B.
Xenia, OH
I have found that there are so much more paper on these larger packs! Its very affordable and really gets the job done...Angel Soft has been a go to for years!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.