BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Lexie A.
Nashville, TN
I buy this when my favorite TP isn't on promo. I like it but i do feel like it is a little too thin but it's affordable and great for the price. It does seem to last long.
Stephanie B.
Massillon, OH
This toilet paper is definitely cheap but its gets the job done. Its soft, but not the softest toilet paper ever. Sometimes it even leaves behind pieces. That's not cute.
Sidra H.
I am very pleased with which this products works and does what it is supposed to do. I don't have to worry harshness. I would purchase this again if I needed to restock.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
Its fine for a cheap toilet paper its definitely not the most soft toilet paper and they don't have many options as a brand where other brands have different options
Taylor S.
Duson, LA
I wouldn't use any other toilet paper! I've tried other kind but for the price this one is the one I go with! Doesn't feel like paper and it's actually comfortable!
Kassie L.
Jemison, AL
We use this toilet paper most and it is really soft on our bums. It's is great quality paper. You don't have to use a lot like most brands. Very nice quality paper.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
AHHHHHHH I need my soft toilet paper. Can't have it any other way. As many have said it's affordable, a little goes a long way, and well it's soft. It does the job.
Troi T.
Pickerington, OH
Live the way it smells and I love they way it feels on my skin. The paper is really thick and removes enough to where I don't have to continue to use a whole lot.
renee w.
I like how it's soft, but i don't think there's a lot of toilet paper and only lasts two to three days, and going to the bathroom an average of three times a day.
Taylor R.
North Charleston, SC
This toilet paper works wonders for really cleaning down there. It's not only soft but the quality of the toilet paper is perfect. I love it. I highly recommend!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.