BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
This toilet paper is ok. I use it if it's on sale or has a coupon. But I do wish it was a lot thicker though. I find myself using more of it just to compensate for it's lack of thickness.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
This is for sure the perfect toilet paper! Its good quality, for a great price! Its not to soft, but its soft enough, and its thick enough! Plus its not an arm and a leg to get it!
Marinda B.
Winchester, Ca
I love this toilet paper it feels soft durable and the rolls last long.you can find this toilet paper in grocery stores, Wal-Mart. Target and even 99cent store or dollar store.
Raquel C.
Fabens, TX
Very soft tissue lasts a decent amount of time and does the job its supposed to do. it does seems to rip a little easy and i don't really like that but it they are pretty cheap.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This toilet paper is nice and soft but I never buy it because it always backs up my toilet for some reason constantly. Though my family loves it i do not because of this reason.
Kenyetta S.
Lexington, MS
Angel Soft is an okay brand. The texture can be kind of dry and rough sometimes. That can cause an uncomfortable feeling when you're blowing your nose or using the restroom
Tatyana B.
Albuquerque, NM
My go to bathroom tissue, it's reliable to get the job done. Keeps you clean and as soft as ever. If your tush is sensitive, this product is for you. Quality over quantity
Kimberly R.
This is a great toilet paper because it is unscented, which helps with infections especially for females in the private area. It has a good thickness as well. And its soft.
Valerie C.
When I lived on my own, and had a college student budget, this was a great choice. Once I started to spend more on softer tissue, I probably won't be buying this anymore.
Angela S.
Depew, NY
Very soft but seems like I run through a lot more toilet paper with this brand than with others. It also is a bit more pricey then other soft brands. Not worth it for me.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.