BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Danny R.
Hidden Valley Lake, CA
Works like any other toilet paper. Feels nice on the bum and then it goes into the toilet. Overpriced compared to other brands at my local Walmart, but it is a lot thicker and stronger compared to others.
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
AngelSoft is the only tissue my husband will use! We want to make sure we feel clean especially with 2 young children and while we were potty training, we felt this kept them clean!
Brandy R.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love Angel Soft tissue!! I have been buying this for years even when another product is cheaper. The softness is great and it doesn't tear up easily. By far my favorite!
Chelsea T.
eau claire, WI
I used to really like this product but I find that it leaves little pieces behind sometimes and I really don't want that to be happening. So I have stopped purchasing these products.
abby m.
Steamboat Spr, CO
It is really soft and nice but it tears really easy with can be aggravating at times idon't really like this product so I won't use it again but my bum likes it but my mind does not
Kate D.
It's not my favorite brand as far as how it feels but it is definitely the best value. It often goes on sale at drugstores and grocery stores and they nearly always have a coupon out.
Alisha P.
Cincinnati, OH
This tissue is your basic toilet paper. It does the job for a decent price. It does run out quickly so it is not good for big families. This is my go to when I am on a tight budget.
Miranda P.
Dublin, GA
Soft tissue without breaking the bank or disintegrating while being used. The rolls have a good amount on them so the last a good while, depending on how much you use for each wipe.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
This toilet paper is ok. I use it if it's on sale or has a coupon. But I do wish it was a lot thicker though. I find myself using more of it just to compensate for it's lack of thickness.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
This is for sure the perfect toilet paper! Its good quality, for a great price! Its not to soft, but its soft enough, and its thick enough! Plus its not an arm and a leg to get it!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.