BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsea B.
Brighton, MA
It's not my go-to toilet paper because it's a bit more expensive for the same quality as cheaper brands. Not worth the extra money just for a word like 'Ultra' slapped onto it. It's just toilet paper.
Michelle P.
Cleveland, OH
I only buy this brand when I have a coupon. I feel like it only lasts a few days versus other brands. When its on sale, it's worth picking it up. It's not as effective as other brands but works.
Angelica S.
I don't like this at all. These rolls finish in a day and a half at my home & they leave behind lots of fuzz. The price for this is low but I would rather spend a little extra on something better.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC
I have bought every brand of toilet paper but angel soft is my favorite. Some brands are too soft and create dust and leave paper pieces behind. Other brands are rough on my skin or too thin.
Alex K.
Clemmons, NC
I would recommend this toilet paper it doesn't cause irritation. I believe it's a good brand to get especially for lasting supply. It's mostly affordable and cheapest place to go is Walmart.
Jessica B.
Angel soft is pretty inexpensive. They sale it at most 99cent stores. It isn't my first choice but when I cant make it to the store or on a very strict budget they will do the trick just fine.
Ashley L.
Merced, CA
I think this toilet paper is pretty nice for how much I pay for it. I do not like paying a lot for something that is going to be flushed. Which is why i switched from Charmin to angel soft.
Very nice quality and it really is angel soft! Definitely one of my favorite toilet paper products. Also very effective. It's pretty affordable for the great quality and would recommend.
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
This toilet paper is a great value for the price. Its usually the cheapest name brand and they always put out lots of coupons. Its not the softest or strongest but it gets the job done.
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
This is such a soft Toilet paper and it's non abrasive on any types of skin and on children too. It's a bit pricey compared to the cheaper brands but it is soft and that's why I buy it
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.