BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Betsy Y.
Chapel Hill, NC
The quality of the tissue is good and price is unbeatable. I don't get why this brand is always so cheap. Not complaining, just can't wrap my head around it.
Elliott M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Angel soft is the #1 toilet paper we use at our house. It gets the job done lol at an affordable cost. I'd recommend this brand to any family it's effective.
Aubrey K.
Saint Cloud, FL
I know it's weird to rate toilet paper but the quality of this can't be unnoticed! I love this tissue! Not too soft! Goes down and gets you clean! Love this!
Tina C.
Elizabethton, TN
Good tissue for the money. Soft enough and doesn't fall to pieces as easily as you would expect. Would prefer softer, but for the value it is well worth it.
Naomi K.
Antelope, CA
It's worth your money ! What they say is true . Angel soft last so much longer and feels way better to . People come over and they ask me what brand it is .
Chassidy B.
Crisfield, MD
Angel Soft Unscented Bathroom Tissue provides an essential clean feeling after use. This bathroom tissue also seems to last longer compared to other brands.
Cindy H.
Angel soft bathroom tissue is a decent value for the price. It is soft, doesn't shred too badly. The roll lasts an average length of time. It is effective.
Stephanie S.
I use this brand because it is soft & does what it's supposed to! When my son uses more than he's supposed to, it doesn't clog my toilet, which is a plus!!
Denisha S.
Richmond, CA
It's always great to buy a big pack of tissue because you could never have enough. This is a regular in my house. I approve of it softness and durability.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
This is the best toilet paper for our household.

It is great for our septic tank. We feel it is soft without flaking all over. Great value at most stores.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.