BY ANGEL SOFT #10 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Kim S.
Riverview, FL
Angel soft is my go to brand for toilet paper. It is cost effective and the quality is good. It is soft but doesn't leave behind little pieces. My daughter and I both use it and it does it's job comfortably.
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use to love angel soft I felt like it was strong and still do but I found that it really isn't that soft, this is great if your on a budget and don't want the extra cheap stuff but you get what you pay for.
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA
This toilet paper is one of the best priced brands. While it isn't luxuriously soft, it is much better than the products found in public restrooms and is still soft. It is thick and comes in large rolls as well as large value packs. It is also often on sale and coupons may also be found.
Kristen M.
Hensley, AR
This toilet paper is awesome! We never have a problem with it breaking on us or being too thin. It also helps that it's at a reasonable price! We can get this for $5 compared to outrageous for other brands!
Emily G.
My family likes this toilet paper. It doesn't leave no paper residue. And it keeps you feeling clean. I like the triple roll of toilet paper because it seems to last longer as well. I would recommend this product!
Ashlyn P.
Texarkana, TX
This is the only toilet paper I will use. I love it so much. It won't tear apart while trying to roll out like others. I'm not trying to get clean with a handful of confetti! ūüėā I love this toilet paper.
Melissa K.
Camden, NY
Great value, for our family this pack lasts longer than most brands and is a better value for our family. It is not quite as soft as some of the other brands and a little thinner but it gets the job done.
Amanda  M.
Columbia, MS
Very soft toilet paper that definitely gets the job done. It doesn't clog my toilet like other toilet paper does. I would recommend this toilet paper to everyone.
Stephanie D.
Lighthouse Point, FL
It's pretty soft and gentle on the areas. But I only ever get this if we're low on toilet paper. So I'd recommend this to singles mostly they'd definitely last longer Ineed there houses or appartments.
Dayana J.
Franklin, TN
My family has been buying this since the beginning of time! Well not since the beginning of time but really as far as I can remember we having been buying angel soft. It's really good toilet paper.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.