BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Halei W.
Panama City
Super soft, leaves you feeling super clean with no toilet paper left behind. You don't have to use a lot to get the job done. Only brand I use to clean my bum.
Sarah F.
Murray, KY
The Angel Soft Bath Tissue is soft and sensitive. It does not irritate your skin. There is not a need to use a bunch of tissue, as a small amount does the job.
Gina B.
Xenia, OH
I have found that there are so much more paper on these larger packs! Its very affordable and really gets the job done...Angel Soft has been a go to for years!
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
This product is okay...I mean you use toilet paper everyday so why not use a great kind ... a little disappointed with it but will buy a better brand next time
Laura L.
Soft toilet paper and does the job. great price and is worth every penny. It is so soft and doesn't cause a lot of discomfort and doesn't leave lint or residue
Aquion K.
Oklahoma City
I love Angel Soft tissues because they are really soft. It makes going to the bathroom so much easier and comfortable. I think everyone should use Angel Soft.
Eliana A.
Kenmore, WA
This is the best for me, I love it because it is very good and help me a lot, I have tried another one but no one is like this one, it's like the best for me!
Amanda B.
Bakersfield, CA
Our favorite household toilet paper. Does the job. It's not too thick of a paper that it clogs the toilet like other brands. Definitely a staple in the house.
Kristina M.
Bellflower, CA
Now Iv been using this for awhile now I love the price you can't beat that at all but I do fill that the rolls do go by fast n are smaller then some Iv used .
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT
Love the thickness of this toilet paper. I hate the cheap, thin toilet paper you find out there. I have always found this toilet paper to be durable and soft.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.