BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Troi T.
Troi T.
Pickerington, OH
Live the way it smells and I love they way it feels on my skin. The paper is really thick and removes enough to where I don't have to continue to use a whole lot.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Rayne, LA
Angel soft has one of the best tissue out there ! I like a tissue thats not rough or too thin and angel soft is the exact opposite... Very soft and thick enough.
Joy F.
Joy F.
Uniontown, PA
Angel Soft is a value for your money. It is soft on your skin. You don't have to use a lot to get the job done. I have never been disappointed with this product.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
North Charleston, SC
This toilet paper works wonders for really cleaning down there. It's not only soft but the quality of the toilet paper is perfect. I love it. I highly recommend!
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Conover, NC
I've been using this brand for years although I've never thought about it but Angel soft is very soft and it works well I don't even have to use that much of it.
Jerica A.
Jerica A.
El Dorado, KS
This is the brand my family has used for years. With a big family like mine this brand is such a great value. It leaves you feeling clean and gets the job done.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Fort Wayne, IN
The double rolls are so so soft. And it doesn't cling or stick when it gets wet. I only need a couple sheets where as, with other brands, I find myself wadding.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Lewisburg, OH
It's very thin, and seems like you go through it a lot quicker. I would not suggest buying unless you were in a serious pinch, or got a good deal with a coupon.
Jessica Allen G.
Jessica Allen G.
Livermore, CA
Im giving this a perfect star because i live the smoothness of it. Its hypoallergenic so my skin does not get irritated. I also live the thinkness of this brand
Kirstin G.
Kirstin G.
Crown Point , IN
Absolutely love the softness of this brand and the price can't be beat. We bought this all the time before moving to another brand because of our septic system.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.