BY ANGEL SOFT #9 in Toilet Paper

Alison F.
IOLA, KS
Great value for your money. Inexpensive but still a strong toilet paper. Doesn't break easily and you don't have to use a lot of it. This is my go to every time I shop.
Beck O.
Chula Vista, CA
My go to Toliet paper. Best value you can get! Not super expensive and not super thin like most Toliet paper brands that our cheap this one feels like it's an expensive brand.
Never disappointed with Angel soft!
Angela L.
Clearwater, FL
I love using Angel Soft because not only is the tissue strong, but is soft as well. Another thing I like about it is that it's good on my sewar system. So while it's thick it's not to thick to clog up the toilet.
Nadia C.
What can I say gets the job done and leaves you squeaky clean !! For a great price if you have kids we all know they use way to much tp this is thick enough to make them want to use less but still keeps them clean
J R.
Columbus, OH
This product is awesome! It is soft and durable. It is also great for your sewer system! It breaks down fast and relieves the worry of backups! Not to mention price! This product is so affordable for the quality!
Stephanie R.
Brush, CO
This toilet paper works very well. It's not too soft or too rough. We have used this brand all the time. It's not expensive, but it sure gets the job done. I have tried other brands but always go back to this one.
Michelle S.
Mooresville, NC
Angel soft has always been my favorite brand of toilet paper, it really is soft and durable. I usually buy all my toilet paper in bulk so it comes out to a pretty good deal since angel soft isn't too expensive.
Joy F.
Uniontown, PA
Angel Soft is a value for your money. It is soft on your skin. You don't have to use a lot to get the job done. I have never been disappointed with this product.
Daisy M.
Conover, NC
I've been using this brand for years although I've never thought about it but Angel soft is very soft and it works well I don't even have to use that much of it.
Kimberly C.
Columbus, GA
Now!!! My husband and I love this tissue. It feels just right. I have very sensitive skin so it truly helps especially when my nose runs. I can not complain! I usually buy it from Walmart and its a great price.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.