BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Angel Soft is what we use in my household, and I personally think its great. It's not too soft but not too rough, and its not too thin but not too thick either. Also it's affordable, and with a household of 5, I need affordable.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
We have always used Angle Soft, it is soft, and a great price. Plus we have a septic tank, and that is what the company that put the septic tank in recommended we use.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az
I buy this often. mainly because it is cheap and gets the job done. although it is fairly thin paper i still like it. could be a little softer but for the price it isn't bad. i recommend this to anyone who is on a budget
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
I mean what can I say. this TP has been a staple in our home for years. it is strong while not being to thick all the while getting the job done and leaving me clean.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This is okay i mean its toilet paper so it does what it supposed to but even for two ply i don't thing its that strong or durable if it was then id rate it higher and probably buy it more as far as the price its reasonable
Alison F.
Great value for your money. Inexpensive but still a strong toilet paper. Doesn't break easily and you don't have to use a lot of it. This is my go to every time I shop.
Jennifer S.
I like this product. It's soft and the price is perfect. This particular amount seems to last awhile for my family. You don't need much and its gentle on your toilet
Leanna P.
San Francisco, CA
I was once told that angel soft is the best bang for your buck toilet paper and I think that's true! It isn't as soft as charmin but it doesn't disappoint. Recommend.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I love angel soft tp. It always does the job, is soft, and inexpensive. I would not suggested to scented kind, the smell us over powering, and who needs scented tp?
Wanda  S.
Malden, MO
Trusted brand in my household for more than 5 years, love that it is two ply helps you to use less without waddling it. Great value for your money, can be purchased at any major retailer.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.