BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
I mean what can I say. this TP has been a staple in our home for years. it is strong while not being to thick all the while getting the job done and leaving me clean.
Leanna P.
Leanna P.
San francisco, CA
I was once told that angel soft is the best bang for your buck toilet paper and I think that's true! It isn't as soft as charmin but it doesn't disappoint. Recommend.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I like this product. It's soft and the price is perfect. This particular amount seems to last awhile for my family. You don't need much and its gentle on your toilet
Devon W.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I love angel soft tp. It always does the job, is soft, and inexpensive. I would not suggested to scented kind, the smell us over powering, and who needs scented tp?
Karri D.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
Its fine for a cheap toilet paper its definitely not the most soft toilet paper and they don't have many options as a brand where other brands have different options
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Duson, LA
I wouldn't use any other toilet paper! I've tried other kind but for the price this one is the one I go with! Doesn't feel like paper and it's actually comfortable!
Kassie L.
Kassie L.
Jemison, AL
We use this toilet paper most and it is really soft on our bums. It's is great quality paper. You don't have to use a lot like most brands. Very nice quality paper.
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Columbia, MS
Very soft toilet paper that definitely gets the job done. It doesn't clog my toilet like other toilet paper does. I would recommend this toilet paper to everyone.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Chester, VA
I have been using this toilet paper for years. I love it! I usually purchase this a t walgreens because its always on sale, and I have coupons to save extra money
renee w.
renee w.
I like how it's soft, but i don't think there's a lot of toilet paper and only lasts two to three days, and going to the bathroom an average of three times a day.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.