BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
This is the only toilet paper we use in the house because the name sure does suit the feeling! Angle soft!!! Best toilet paper out there. I find that I don't even use as much because of the durability. I highly recommend!! (:
Blaine T.
Leeds, AL
My favorite toilet paper - it is soft but not so soft that you feel like you aren't getting fully wiped. It is also fairly cheap for the budget and won't leave your behind regretting that you've chosen it. The size of the rolls are also very decently sized too.
Danielle C.
Lansing, MI
Angel soft has been one of my go to toilet paper brands for years. It's not papery and rough, it's soft and absorbent! Can't say enough good kings about it :) another big thing that I enjoy about it is that it's a great price for the qualtiy
Allison S.
Kansas City, MO
Angel toilet paper is always a great buy. It's very affordable any soft to the touch. I usually just buy whatever toilet tissue is on sale, or the cheapest and it is typically the Angel brand. If I was ever asked for a recommendation on toilet tissue, Angel brand would come up in the conversation.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Purchased this in a rush because we were out of our regular tp. Pros the cost was very affordable, cons it's very thin. Very affordable at only a $1 a pack. So not expensive at all. Would recommend this product.
Jade H.
I have limited storage otherwise I'd get the bigger pack. BUT the product is just the same! AWESOME!!

You tend to buy brands your parents got or their parents. I was in a rush one day and accidentally picked this up best accident ever! I know this sounds so silly but finding good toilet paper is hard.

This is soft, durable, and really does last. I even got my family to start using it. Now we can't believe all those years we purchased something else.
Natalie B.
This is by far the softest and most absorbent toilet paper in the world. I cannot use any other brand after using this. It's adorable and very good quality. 10/10 recommend!
Karen F.
Kannapolis, NC
Every now and then another brand is on sale so I give them a try. However, none are better than Angel Soft! I love the thickness, the texture, the size of each roll, and pretty much everything about this toilet paper. We are a family of 5 so super thick paper disappears too quickly and I hate extremely thin paper. Angel Soft is perfectly in the middle.
Travis B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It does the job it's meant to do. I like the fact that it is affordable and not to rough on my behind. I do however use flushable wet wipes in combination with this product, that is why I look more for affordability rather then extreme comfort. Over all I would recommend Angel Soft. I have been buying it for years and haven't changed brands. My house guest have never complain about it either.
Rebecca K.
Budget friendly. It works well enough, and it's much cheaper than some other brands. We go between buying this and getting a competitors product for free (my dad insists that I use it because he works for them, so he'll buy it lol). I definitely notice we have to replace the roll more often with Angel Soft, but I'm sure it still comes in at cheaper than the other brand.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.