BY ANGEL SOFT #9 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Danielle C.
Lansing, MI
Angel soft has been one of my go to toilet paper brands for years. It's not papery and rough, it's soft and absorbent! Can't say enough good kings about it :) another big thing that I enjoy about it is that it's a great price for the qualtiy
Angie H.
Marietta, GA
 Angel Soft is the best tissue in my opinion. I have used this same tissue for years. It's the only one that I buy. It has zero scent which I want. It has more sheets for the cost compared to some of the other brands. I know how many people are funny about what toilet paper that they use. Some want the tissue with a scent and there is the scented tissues available but I stick to this trusted brand by Angel Soft. It seems to last longer for me than some of the other brands. This is probably due to a couple of things. First, it's due to the fact that there are actually more sheets per roll compared to some other brands. Second, I feel the quality is higher than some others I've tried. You just don't need as much tissue. So, I feel the Angel Soft always lasts longer in my household. Lasts longer, spend less money over time. And, the cost can't be beat. I'm amazed at how some other brands charge so much for their tissue. I'll stick with Angel Soft. No complaints here!
Allison S.
Kansas City, MO
Angel toilet paper is always a great buy. It's very affordable any soft to the touch. I usually just buy whatever toilet tissue is on sale, or the cheapest and it is typically the Angel brand. If I was ever asked for a recommendation on toilet tissue, Angel brand would come up in the conversation.
Matea R.
loma linda
To me this toilet paper is the best. It’s not too thick and not too thin. Plus it’s very affordable and you can find it anywhere. It seems to go further than when I use other brands. I will always recommend this toilet paper.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Purchased this in a rush because we were out of our regular tp. Pros the cost was very affordable, cons it's very thin. Very affordable at only a $1 a pack. So not expensive at all. Would recommend this product.
Jade H.
I have limited storage otherwise I'd get the bigger pack. BUT the product is just the same! AWESOME!!

You tend to buy brands your parents got or their parents. I was in a rush one day and accidentally picked this up best accident ever! I know this sounds so silly but finding good toilet paper is hard.

This is soft, durable, and really does last. I even got my family to start using it. Now we can't believe all those years we purchased something else.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
This is the only toilet paper I buy, because the paper is super soft and they come in mega rolls which last alot longer. Just wish they made an even bigger pack. My go to for toilet paper
Natalie B.
This is by far the softest and most absorbent toilet paper in the world. I cannot use any other brand after using this. It's adorable and very good quality. 10/10 recommend!
Karen F.
Kannapolis, NC
Every now and then another brand is on sale so I give them a try. However, none are better than Angel Soft! I love the thickness, the texture, the size of each roll, and pretty much everything about this toilet paper. We are a family of 5 so super thick paper disappears too quickly and I hate extremely thin paper. Angel Soft is perfectly in the middle.
Travis B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It does the job it's meant to do. I like the fact that it is affordable and not to rough on my behind. I do however use flushable wet wipes in combination with this product, that is why I look more for affordability rather then extreme comfort. Over all I would recommend Angel Soft. I have been buying it for years and haven't changed brands. My house guest have never complain about it either.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.