BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie L.
Laingsburg, MI
Its exactly like every other toilet paper you have ever used, it is a nice feeling toilet paper, it effective and it is perfect as far as toilet paper goes. It is affordable compared to other toilet paper brands. I recommend!
Brandi S.
Pinson, AL
This product is just as it's called Angle soft. This product is soft and does not leave and lint in you private areas. Plus this product will not back up in your septic tank. The pricing on this product is extremely affordable
Karina F.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love this brand. The quality is great and so is the price. If you by cheaper you are going to have less quality. This brand to me hits he right spot. I do not need to pay more for charmin..... I actually think this is better!
Betsy W.
This is the ONLY toilet paper we buy. It's soft enough to be gentle, and in a pinch use as tissues too. It's just $2 for a 4 pack at Walmart, so you can't beat the value.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
One of the only types of toilet paper I use. The price is better than any of the competitors. It's always on sale. Some places even do a 10 or $10 sale on the four packs.
Veronica C.
They do their job, they don't break easily so that's good and we have a young one who over uses toilet paper. It's thin enough so we don't get clogged toilets. "PHEWW"!!
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
The quality varies. Sometimes you don't have to worry about tears and other rolls in inevitable. Double ply is preferred to their single. Very soft and keeps you clean.
Tania C.
Toilet paper is really expensive these days and this one is a good option it's soft but won't break apart too easily. It's not the best in the market but I think it is priced fairly well compared to the other toilet papers.
Emilee B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Good toilet paper I guess! It's hard to be enthusiastic about toilet paper but this is the brand that I always use and I've never had a problem before ūüôÉ Fresh and clean
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
We have always used Angle Soft, it is soft, and a great price. Plus we have a septic tank, and that is what the company that put the septic tank in recommended we use.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.