BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Phyllis T.
Dayton, OH
Go to toilet paper is septic friendly and a great price point.

The only Con was that it's not thick enough. Other than that I love it been a loiyal customer for over 15 yrs.
Kimberly R.
This is a great toilet paper because it is unscented, which helps with infections especially for females in the private area. It has a good thickness as well. And its soft.
Kenyetta S.
Lexington, MS
Angel Soft is an okay brand. The texture can be kind of dry and rough sometimes. That can cause an uncomfortable feeling when you're blowing your nose or using the restroom
Tatyana B.
Albuquerque, NM
My go to bathroom tissue, it's reliable to get the job done. Keeps you clean and as soft as ever. If your tush is sensitive, this product is for you. Quality over quantity
KC S.
Atlanta, Ga
I'm not sure why I'm particularly drawn to Angel Soft, but it has never done me wrong. At a great price and plenty of paper, I can see myself using this brand until I die.
sammy d.
I've been using Angel Soft Bath Tissue for many years. Its quality has never changed. Soft, durable, and priced (affordable) right. Just what you need when you have to go!
Pamela P.
Fort Worth, TX
Angel soft bathroom tissue is my go too if I can't afford my normal brand. This brand is soft, thick enough, and comes in different size rolls which makes it a nice value.
Betsy W.
This is the ONLY toilet paper we buy. It's soft enough to be gentle, and in a pinch use as tissues too. It's just $2 for a 4 pack at Walmart, so you can't beat the value.
Valerie C.
When I lived on my own, and had a college student budget, this was a great choice. Once I started to spend more on softer tissue, I probably won't be buying this anymore.
Margarita G.
I wish I had enough money to buy premium bathroom tissue but I don't know sometimes I swear to get the Angel Soft PS3 me about you put in my bathroom don't let you use it
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.