BY ANGEL SOFT #9 in Toilet Paper

Rachel B.
This is one of my go tos when purchasing this toliet paper. It isn't the softest toilet paper out there, but it gets the job done because it's more durable than bigger brands.
Teresa C.
Grand Bay, AL
Not really worth the money to me. I don't like to buy this because it seems my family just runs through it quicker. But I can say that it's better then using the dollar brand.
Phyllis T.
Dayton, OH
Go to toilet paper is septic friendly and a great price point.

The only Con was that it's not thick enough. Other than that I love it been a loiyal customer for over 15 yrs.
Amani N.
Wel always use angel soft. Always always. This is the best tissue ive used. I'm always clean and i love it. It doesn't stick or crumble or anything. This toilet tissue is great.
Cheri E.
Rodeo, CA
Starts out at a great price. It's soft and absorbent and gets the job done. out of all the products for bathroom tissue this seems to be the one that consistently i purchase.
Melissa M.
Whittier, CA
the bestūüĎĆūüŹľ I've tried different brands and nothing like Angel Soft! honestly! it's soft and it don't stick to ur but sounds funny but it's the truth! It's very affordable!
KC S.
Atlanta, Ga
I'm not sure why I'm particularly drawn to Angel Soft, but it has never done me wrong. At a great price and plenty of paper, I can see myself using this brand until I die.
SAMANTHA T.
I've been using Angel Soft Bath Tissue for many years. Its quality has never changed. Soft, durable, and priced (affordable) right. Just what you need when you have to go!
Pamela P.
Fort Worth, TX
Angel soft bathroom tissue is my go too if I can't afford my normal brand. This brand is soft, thick enough, and comes in different size rolls which makes it a nice value.
Veronica C.
Houston , TX
They do their job, they don't break easily so that's good and we have a young one who over uses toilet paper. It's thin enough so we don't get clogged toilets. "PHEWW"!!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.