BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Courtney B.
Paris, KY
Love this t.p it's the only kind I buy really!! It's biodegradable and don't leave behind that nasty lint stuff. Yuck lol and you can sometimes find coupons in the Sunday paper. Also it last about a week or more espically with four in the house
angelia s.
redford , MI
Toilet Paper is okay for the price. It is very thin, but if you are on a budget it will do the job. You have to use a little more, but it is decent. 4 rolls of toilet paper for 1$.
Cassandra A.
Indio, CA
This is the best toilet paper I've use its super soft but does what's it's meant for. Only downfall is they are small rolls with many people in our family we go threw it really quick but this toilet paper is worth it and it's affordable too.
Belinda T.
Tempe, AZ
Love How Soft It Is Havent Had Any Bad Experience With This Brand Not Harsh On Your Skin And Very Inexpensive Thats Why I Normally Purchase The 12 Ct. For Me And My Roomate Itlll Take Us A Whole Month Before Gone Great Product I Do Recommend.
Denise V.
This toilet paper is priced really good, but I feel like the quality has got worse over the years. I used to not mind it and it was all we used to get. Now I never buy it anymore because it seems to be a lot thinner and isn't nearly soft enough.
Kayla R.
The is the only kind of bath tissue I will use! It comes at a great price! You can find this almost anywhere. Its tough and doesn't irritate your skin or leave white flakes. It's very soft!
Kelsi Carma V.
Extremely soft, doesn't hurt or cause rash. Very high quality and durable product. It lasts longer because you don't have to use as much as you do with other lower quality toilet paper brands.
Jenny Y.
Mebane, NC
Angelsoft is the only bathroom tissue we use. It's fairly soft and fairly sturdy. No dyes or fragrances to irritate sensitive skin. It's a straight forward two ply towel paper.
Briana C.
Despite the price that is higher than store brand bath tissue, Angel Soft is worth the extra money. I tend to buy in bulk as it is cheaper. The product is of high quality and I am very happy with it, I don't plan on trying other brands.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
I use this brand at home it's a good ply I have kids so we run through the t.p. lol it doesn't compare to charmin but if your on a budget then I highly recommend these for you!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.