BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Andrea G.
Andrea G.
This is my favorite tissue ever! It is amazingly soft and lasts me a long time. I do not even have anything bad to say about this product. It is very effective and worth its price.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
I buy the 24 pack for my family! It lasts us up to 3 weeks in a household of 5! It is inexpensive and you get your money's worth! I recommend this product out of all of the brands
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Fabens, TX
Very soft tissue lasts a decent amount of time and does the job its supposed to do. it does seems to rip a little easy and i don't really like that but it they are pretty cheap.
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Mebane, NC
Angelsoft is the only bathroom tissue we use. It's fairly soft and fairly sturdy. No dyes or fragrances to irritate sensitive skin. It's a straight forward two ply towel paper.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
I use this brand at home it's a good ply I have kids so we run through the t.p. lol it doesn't compare to charmin but if your on a budget then I highly recommend these for you!
Marinda B.
Marinda B.
Winchester, Ca
I love this toilet paper it feels soft durable and the rolls last long.you can find this toilet paper in grocery stores, Wal-Mart. Target and even 99cent store or dollar store.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Grand Bay, AL
Not really worth the money to me. I don't like to buy this because it seems my family just runs through it quicker. But I can say that it's better then using the dollar brand.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This is one of my go tos when purchasing this toliet paper. It isn't the softest toilet paper out there, but it gets the job done because it's more durable than bigger brands.
Amani N.
Amani N.
Wel always use angel soft. Always always. This is the best tissue ive used. I'm always clean and i love it. It doesn't stick or crumble or anything. This toilet tissue is great.
Cheri E.
Cheri E.
Rodeo, CA
Starts out at a great price. It's soft and absorbent and gets the job done. out of all the products for bathroom tissue this seems to be the one that consistently i purchase.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.