BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN
I purchase this product on a monthly basis. I have 7 children who use way too much toilet paper and they love to clog my toilets. This toilet paper is awesome for the quality and very affordable. I keep at least 10-20 packs on hand at all times.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
We buy Angel Soft all the time because it's the best affordable tissue around. It's comfy and doesn't year easy, but it's always much more affordable than other brands.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love buying this toilet paper. It is soft, thick and doesn't leave lint behind. I usually find it cheapest at Family Dollar; about $5 for a 12 pack. It does run out quick. One roll in my house lasts about 4-5 days and three people live in my house.
Melissa T.
Flint, MI
I buy the Angel soft brand all the time! They have some of the best prices in the market. Another positive is that you know you're getting a quality product_ not that cheap tissue!
Katie H.
What can I say..... This definitely takes care of business!!
LoL:) this pretty cheap. It's not the best by any stretch,
but it works. I have also seen this at a Dollar Tree before.
Rayanne C.
This is the winner in our household. Not too thin, not too thick, not too soft, not too rough, perfect quality with a great price tag. Ive tried to trick my family and buy other brands, they get shunned every time and I'm asked to never by them again!
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have used Angel Soft for a long time. I like the price for the value. These are not too think to too thin, but just right. I also like getting the double rolls. They last longer.
Denise K.
After testing many brands of toliet paper angel soft had the fastest breakdown time for the septic system. Durable and soft paper for your behind and save money on your septic system
Jennie C.
Raceland, LA
My favorite brand of bathroom tissue. We have 5 people in the house and all of us use bathroom tissue. Great quality. Very effective for usage. Will buy product again for the price.
Courtney B.
Paris, KY
Love this t.p it's the only kind I buy really!! It's biodegradable and don't leave behind that nasty lint stuff. Yuck lol and you can sometimes find coupons in the Sunday paper. Also it last about a week or more espically with four in the house
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.