BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love Angel Soft tissue!! I have been buying this for years even when another product is cheaper. The softness is great and it doesn't tear up easily. By far my favorite!
Jennie C.
Jennie C.
Raceland, LA
My favorite brand of bathroom tissue. We have 5 people in the house and all of us use bathroom tissue. Great quality. Very effective for usage. Will buy product again for the price.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Dublin, GA
Soft tissue without breaking the bank or disintegrating while being used. The rolls have a good amount on them so the last a good while, depending on how much you use for each wipe.
Rachell R.
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
AngelSoft is the only tissue my husband will use! We want to make sure we feel clean especially with 2 young children and while we were potty training, we felt this kept them clean!
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
Cincinnati, OH
This tissue is your basic toilet paper. It does the job for a decent price. It does run out quickly so it is not good for big families. This is my go to when I am on a tight budget.
Katie H.
Katie H.
What can I say..... This definitely takes care of business!!
LoL:) this pretty cheap. It's not the best by any stretch,
but it works. I have also seen this at a Dollar Tree before.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
I have used Angel Soft for a long time. I like the price for the value. These are not too think to too thin, but just right. I also like getting the double rolls. They last longer.
angelia s.
angelia s.
redford , MI
Toilet Paper is okay for the price. It is very thin, but if you are on a budget it will do the job. You have to use a little more, but it is decent. 4 rolls of toilet paper for 1$.
abby m.
abby m.
Steamboat Spr, CO
It is really soft and nice but it tears really easy with can be aggravating at times idon't really like this product so I won't use it again but my bum likes it but my mind does not
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Flint, MI
I buy the Angel soft brand all the time! They have some of the best prices in the market. Another positive is that you know you're getting a quality product_ not that cheap tissue!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.