BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Sarah P.
Corbin, KY
This is my favorite bathroom tissue! The price is great! The quality is fabulous! I like that it doesn't crumble and leaves me feeling clean! For the price and quality it cannot be beat!
Trina P.
Kenosha, WI
I like the softness this product. A little goes a long way. It does have good strength and doesn't rip etc. I sometimes by other brands due to them being more affordable than this brand.
Imani A.
I mean it's toilet paper so.... The 24 pack is really good for bulking up and it saves me a ton of money to just buy one of these instead of buying the 8 packs once every 2 weeks or so.
Jocelyn F.
I always buy angel soft because the price is always good. Its only me and my husband so the 4 rolls last a while. They are not thin like other brands. You don't need to use a lot of paper
Polina B.
Myrtle beach, SC
Very soft and gets the job done. It's toilet paper so it's hard to say much but definitely in my top 5 favorite brands of toilet paper. Doesn't fall apart and easy to tear off the roll.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
I give this a decent rating because I have never had any issues with it. It is a good deal for the price. Along with that, the usage is more per square than any higher branded product.
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
This is such a soft Toilet paper and it's non abrasive on any types of skin and on children too. It's a bit pricey compared to the cheaper brands but it is soft and that's why I buy it
Amanda B.
My personal favorite toilet paper. It's plenty soft but doesn't wad up like some others I've tried. The last thing I want is toilet paper remnants left behind, y'all know what I mean!
Michelle S.
Pembroke, NC
This is great quality and long lasting toilet paper. It is not overly soft and does not tear. We buy it in large packs and it lasts us forever! It saves us from buying too many rolls.
Brandy R.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love Angel Soft tissue!! I have been buying this for years even when another product is cheaper. The softness is great and it doesn't tear up easily. By far my favorite!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.