BY ANGEL SOFT #9 in Toilet Paper

Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
For the money I really don't mind using angel soft at all it is very soft and comfortable while still being tough and durable toilet tissue but not being rough or powdery or ripping apart.
Erica B.
Bristol, TN
Not lint left behind. Lol i can't durable toilet paper and falls apart when you wipe. When i started using this i was surprised, for such a cheap affordable price its definitely a keeper.
Sharla L.
Carbondale, CO
I don't really like Angel soft. I only buy it because there is a good coupon out every few months. I pay only .10 a package for it when its on sale. Its not soft at all. More effective than no toilet paper at all. I would only recommend it for couponers..
Jameka W.
Americus, GA
Regardless of what tissues i use i prefer angel soft double roll its basically what it says angel soft it helps an doesn't leave anything behind if u know what i mean this is very affordable u can walk right in the store and grab it i would buy this again
amy w.
New Port Richey, FL
I buy angel soft because i like the value i get when i buy it and it works just as well as the more expensive brands that are out there. we have a large household and the amount of tissue we go thru this product helps a lot with the cost that we would pay
Polina B.
Myrtle beach, SC
Very soft and gets the job done. It's toilet paper so it's hard to say much but definitely in my top 5 favorite brands of toilet paper. Doesn't fall apart and easy to tear off the roll.
Jocelyn F.
I always buy angel soft because the price is always good. Its only me and my husband so the 4 rolls last a while. They are not thin like other brands. You don't need to use a lot of paper
Trina P.
Kenosha, WI
I like the softness this product. A little goes a long way. It does have good strength and doesn't rip etc. I sometimes by other brands due to them being more affordable than this brand.
Amanda B.
My personal favorite toilet paper. It's plenty soft but doesn't wad up like some others I've tried. The last thing I want is toilet paper remnants left behind, y'all know what I mean!
Jennifer S.
Ballwin, MO
This toilet paper is great! I live in an older home and was previously using a competitors brand and it would constantly clog my toilets, which ended up costing me a lot of money. This TP is just soft enough for your needs! The price is great as well!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.