BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Morgan W.
Morgan W.
This toilet paper leaves you feeling clean. It is very sturdy and does not tear easily. The toilet paper does its job and is very affordable for its good quality. I would recommend this product.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Cleveland, OH
I only buy this brand when I have a coupon. I feel like it only lasts a few days versus other brands. When its on sale, it's worth picking it up. It's not as effective as other brands but works.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Warner Robins, GA
I use angel soft pretty frequently! I like it because it's cheaper toilet paper but still decently soft. There are definitely brands i prefer over it but it gets the job done and is affordable!
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Toilet paper is without a doubt a necessity but can be extremely over priced. That is why I have stuck with Angel Soft for over 6 years. The price is very responsible and the quality is great!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Definitely one of my favorite tissues to use. Very soft and gentle in the private area. Downside: not as thick as it appears.
Not too expensive but not cheap either. Definitely would recommend
Tori M.
Tori M.
Bridgeville, DE
My family love it we know it kept are family clean and we love how soft it is and strong and the quality of the product we don't have to use that much and I don't know this is a very long time
Jamita F.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
This the brand I usually buy, it is always reasonably priced and it does a great job. It's priced where you don't feel bad if the kids "over use" it. It does what toilet paper is suppose to do
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Angel soft is pretty inexpensive. They sale it at most 99cent stores. It isn't my first choice but when I cant make it to the store or on a very strict budget they will do the trick just fine.
Julie s.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC
I have bought every brand of toilet paper but angel soft is my favorite. Some brands are too soft and create dust and leave paper pieces behind. Other brands are rough on my skin or too thin.
Alex K.
Alex K.
Clemmons, NC
I would recommend this toilet paper it doesn't cause irritation. I believe it's a good brand to get especially for lasting supply. It's mostly affordable and cheapest place to go is Walmart.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.