BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Crystal J.
Pingree, ID
When I use this product it fell so soft on my bottom. Cons not a lot of roll, pro is the softest I ever felt. In my life, effective to pars to what I used last time, affordable but almost on the expensive side at some stores. Yes I will recommend this product.
Victoria S.
Niota, TN
Angel soft is the only brand of toilet paper that I will buy. I buy the 24 roll double pack and it is the best value for my household. Angel soft is the most effective product that I have tried. It is very affordable for us. I would recommend it to everyone.
Bee B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Angel soft is always on sale and for the price you get a soft cushy roll, plus my kids really prefer angel soft, because they want to be soft as an angel, its funny every time they say that.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
For the money I really don't mind using angel soft at all it is very soft and comfortable while still being tough and durable toilet tissue but not being rough or powdery or ripping apart.
Halle Y.
Oxford, AR
This toilet tissue gets you clean in all the right places but is still gentle while remaining strong and sturdy. It gets the job done and works effectively. The product is affordable and is packaged in 12 count rolls per package. I would recommend for use.
Jameka W.
Americus, GA
Regardless of what tissues i use i prefer angel soft double roll its basically what it says angel soft it helps an doesn't leave anything behind if u know what i mean this is very affordable u can walk right in the store and grab it i would buy this again
Jocelyn F.
New York , NY
I always buy angel soft because the price is always good. Its only me and my husband so the 4 rolls last a while. They are not thin like other brands. You don't need to use a lot of paper
Sharla L.
Carbondale, CO
I don't really like Angel soft. I only buy it because there is a good coupon out every few months. I pay only .10 a package for it when its on sale. Its not soft at all. More effective than no toilet paper at all. I would only recommend it for couponers..
Trina P.
Kenosha, WI
I like the softness this product. A little goes a long way. It does have good strength and doesn't rip etc. I sometimes by other brands due to them being more affordable than this brand.
Sara C.
Denver, CO
The best bath tissue around for your money. Always cheap and a lot of stores run deals for buying two or more. It is also a lot softer than most of the cheaper brands and it holds up well
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.