BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie B.
Warner Robins, GA
I use angel soft pretty frequently! I like it because it's cheaper toilet paper but still decently soft. There are definitely brands i prefer over it but it gets the job done and is affordable!
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
This particular item seems to always be on sale so it's a great choice to keep on hand. Good quality. Low cost and affordable. Does the job well without having too much product to use. Recommend.
Mary J.
Definitely one of my favorite tissues to use. Very soft and gentle in the private area. Downside: not as thick as it appears.
Not too expensive but not cheap either. Definitely would recommend
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL
Great quality at a very affordable price. I love this bathroom tissue. Angel Soft is just like its name, soft. But its also resistant and strong. It does not disintegrate in your hands the moment is near something moist. I recommend it 100%. You get an amazing product at a bargain price.
Tori M.
Bridgeville, DE
My family love it we know it kept are family clean and we love how soft it is and strong and the quality of the product we don't have to use that much and I don't know this is a very long time
Char L.
Avon Lake, OH
I never paid attention to toilet paper until I bought this brand when I had coupons. I will never buy this brand again due to the fact that it is way too thin, rough and very poor quality. I would rather spend an extra dollar and get something with better quality.
Ashlee H.
Toilet paper is without a doubt a necessity but can be extremely over priced. That is why I have stuck with Angel Soft for over 6 years. The price is very responsible and the quality is great!
Nicole V.
Bridgeport, NY
I particularly am not very picky when it comes to toilet paper. However, my boyfriend swears by Angel Soft. So it is one of the main brands we purchase, next to cottonelle when it's on sale.
towanya s.
Sarasota, FL
Have always used this brand over my lifetime. Really like this tissue it's soft but strong at the same time. It does tare easily and my parts feel clean and fresh when done using. Will and always use this product in years to come and would recommend to everyone.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
This the brand I usually buy, it is always reasonably priced and it does a great job. It's priced where you don't feel bad if the kids "over use" it. It does what toilet paper is suppose to do
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.