BY ANGEL SOFT #8 in Toilet Paper

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Mesa, AZ
As far as toilet paper goes, this stuff is awesome! I don't choose some of the more expensive brands because I don't feel like spending all of my money on something like toilet paper. I love Angelsoft!
Majestic J.
Majestic J.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this toilet paper because it not the cheapest and it's not the most expensive. For a reasonable price you get pretty good toilet paper. And with the double rolls you get your bang for your buck.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I always use angel soft. Price is perfect plus cheaper with coupons. I have a whole stockpile of these. Great price for this product. I buy at publix or Walmart. I would highly recommend this product.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
The softest tissue ! Doesn't tear nor does it clog the toilet! We love it ! You don't have to use very much! Not to mention it isn't very expensive! We LOVE Angel Soft! We've been using it for years!
Dayana J.
Dayana J.
Franklin, TN
My family has been buying this since the beginning of time! Well not since the beginning of time but really as far as I can remember we having been buying angel soft. It's really good toilet paper.
Hillary U.
Hillary U.
Bethany, OK
I bought these because they were on sale, but I found the toilet paper to be a little too thin for my liking and I felt like I had to use too much of it! I don't think I will buy this brand again.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
I keep these in my bedroom so when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night if there's no toilet paper left I don't have to go in the garage for toilet paper and wake my family up
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Angel soft is my family preferred brand of toilet paper. It comes at a low price of only two dollars for a four pack of jumbo rolls. It is soft and holds up very well. Great quality for the value.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
kissimmee , FL
Angel soft is the only toilet paper I use its very good and it's the best quality and I can't live with out if your looking for a very good and not at all expensive toilet paper buy angel soft !!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
This particular item seems to always be on sale so it's a great choice to keep on hand. Good quality. Low cost and affordable. Does the job well without having too much product to use. Recommend.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.