BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Carlos H.
Kingsville, TX
These are my go-to toilet paper rolls for as long as I can remember. Although they can be a bit pricey at times, they are effective in the value and comfort that they provide. 24 rolls is usually the standard by which we buy toilet paper and these packages are good.
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
I use this brand of toilet paper because of the low price and quality of the product. It is strong enough for the messy business but soft enough to not cause chaffing. I usually buy it in the larger sizes because its more cost effective and less trips to the store.
Lexi T.
Ogdensburg, NY
It's the best in between brand, meaning it's not the cheap stuff, but not the most expensive. I would say it's the better brands, but not the best, when it comes to how it feels. Its soft and doesn't fall apart in your hands. So if you're on a budget I would recommend!
towanya s.
Sarasota, FL
Have always used this brand over my lifetime. Really like this tissue it's soft but strong at the same time. It does tare easily and my parts feel clean and fresh when done using. Will and always use this product in years to come and would recommend to everyone.
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL
Great quality at a very affordable price. I love this bathroom tissue. Angel Soft is just like its name, soft. But its also resistant and strong. It does not disintegrate in your hands the moment is near something moist. I recommend it 100%. You get an amazing product at a bargain price.
Mary J.
Definitely one of my favorite tissues to use. Very soft and gentle in the private area. Downside: not as thick as it appears.
Not too expensive but not cheap either. Definitely would recommend
Nicole V.
Tully, NY
I particularly am not very picky when it comes to toilet paper. However, my boyfriend swears by Angel Soft. So it is one of the main brands we purchase, next to cottonelle when it's on sale.
Tori M.
Bridgeville, DE
My family love it we know it kept are family clean and we love how soft it is and strong and the quality of the product we don't have to use that much and I don't know this is a very long time
Ashlee H.
Toilet paper is without a doubt a necessity but can be extremely over priced. That is why I have stuck with Angel Soft for over 6 years. The price is very responsible and the quality is great!
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
This the brand I usually buy, it is always reasonably priced and it does a great job. It's priced where you don't feel bad if the kids "over use" it. It does what toilet paper is suppose to do
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.