BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

April B.
Livermore Falls, ME
I buy this all the time. It works just as well as the more expensive brands. but at a fraction of the cost. and does not fall apart the right amount of soft and strong. I can buy this for about half the cost of the more expensive brands. My family all use this brand too.
Rebecca L.
Roanoke, TX
It's a nice bath tissue for the cost, but can be a little rough when I try to use it as facial tissue to blow my nose, which tends to be my make-or-break with a lot of bath tissue. I definitely prefer it to many other brands, but it could definitely be a little softer.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
This particular item seems to always be on sale so it's a great choice to keep on hand. Good quality. Low cost and affordable. Does the job well without having too much product to use. Recommend.
Jodi H.
Fountain Inn, SC
Angel Soft is the best value I find over and over again. It's very soft, and my family appreciates that. I am a bargain shopper and I've always trusted the pricing of Angel Soft to be the best around. It has always been safe for flushing as well. No clogs whatsoever.
Maddy Q.
My go to toilet paper brand and pack. Seems to be decently priced and soft quality as advertised. Only con would be that the rolls are too big to fit into the toilet paper holder in my house, but then again my house is very old. Would recommend this product to others.
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
I use this brand of toilet paper because of the low price and quality of the product. It is strong enough for the messy business but soft enough to not cause chaffing. I usually buy it in the larger sizes because its more cost effective and less trips to the store.
Ryan K.
Fayetteville, AR
Angel soft is affordable for my college student budget. Not the softest brand, but worth the amount paid. Will usually buy this or the generic store brand. I don't like buying in bulk too often and I only provide tissue for myself, so the four count works perfectly.
Ashley V.
kissimmee , FL
Angel soft is the only toilet paper I use its very good and it's the best quality and I can't live with out if your looking for a very good and not at all expensive toilet paper buy angel soft !!
Katie B.
Warner Robins, GA
I use angel soft pretty frequently! I like it because it's cheaper toilet paper but still decently soft. There are definitely brands i prefer over it but it gets the job done and is affordable!
Carlos H.
Kingsville, TX
These are my go-to toilet paper rolls for as long as I can remember. Although they can be a bit pricey at times, they are effective in the value and comfort that they provide. 24 rolls is usually the standard by which we buy toilet paper and these packages are good.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.