BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Norma A.
Norma A.
Very great product does the job well I mean what can you say his toilet paper there's no cons to this product it does what he needs to do cleans great it is very affordable I would recommend this product.
Cristina O.
Cristina O.
Holland, MI
This toilet paper is super absorbent! And super soft no cons that's I know of but does the job it's super effective on getting the job done! Moving into a new place this toilet paper is super affordable!
Elise G.
Elise G.
The best toilet paper I've ever used. It makes all other products feel scratchy and disgusting. Seriously feels much nicer than anything else. A little pricey compared to other product but well worth it.
Abi B.
Abi B.
Great toilet paper, pretty basic but it's not too rough. It has that basic design on it and it's toilet paper, there's not much to say but it is affordable enough for how effective it is. Would recommend
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Melrose Park, IL
This toilet paper is actually pretty soft! It does lack a little bit on strength but it's still decent. It's somewhat effective and it's affordable. Overall it does the job! I would definitely recommend!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love angel soft because it is really so soft and fluffy. the roll lasts a while (depending on how much you use) and It's great if you can find it on sale, otherwise it's a bit pricey for toilet paper.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
A good basic tissue. Could be softer, but the price is good for what you get. A single roll lasts me quite a while as the tissue is strong enough that I don't need to use too much of it at any one time.
Ashlyn P.
Ashlyn P.
Texarkana, TX
This is the only toilet paper I will use. I love it so much. It won't tear apart while trying to roll out like others. I'm not trying to get clean with a handful of confetti! ūüėā I love this toilet paper.
Kennedi G.
Kennedi G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this because it doesn't easily rip or fall apart, I also like it because it's soft and gentle not weirdly textured like so many brands are. It also is thick and can last longer than other brands
Majestic J.
Majestic J.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this toilet paper because it not the cheapest and it's not the most expensive. For a reasonable price you get pretty good toilet paper. And with the double rolls you get your bang for your buck.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.