BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Morgan W.
This toilet paper leaves you feeling clean. It is very sturdy and does not tear easily. The toilet paper does its job and is very affordable for its good quality. I would recommend this product.
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
Too thin and not soft at all in my opinion. I bought this expecting it to be better than what I normally buy which is Charmin. It feels cheap and just low quality. I will probably not buy again.
Lexi T.
Ogdensburg, NY
It's the best in between brand, meaning it's not the cheap stuff, but not the most expensive. I would say it's the better brands, but not the best, when it comes to how it feels. Its soft and doesn't fall apart in your hands. So if you're on a budget I would recommend!
Maddy Q.
My go to toilet paper brand and pack. Seems to be decently priced and soft quality as advertised. Only con would be that the rolls are too big to fit into the toilet paper holder in my house, but then again my house is very old. Would recommend this product to others.
Jodi H.
Fountain Inn, SC
Angel Soft is the best value I find over and over again. It's very soft, and my family appreciates that. I am a bargain shopper and I've always trusted the pricing of Angel Soft to be the best around. It has always been safe for flushing as well. No clogs whatsoever.
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
I use this brand of toilet paper because of the low price and quality of the product. It is strong enough for the messy business but soft enough to not cause chaffing. I usually buy it in the larger sizes because its more cost effective and less trips to the store.
Carlos H.
Kingsville, TX
These are my go-to toilet paper rolls for as long as I can remember. Although they can be a bit pricey at times, they are effective in the value and comfort that they provide. 24 rolls is usually the standard by which we buy toilet paper and these packages are good.
Rebecca L.
Roanoke, TX
It's a nice bath tissue for the cost, but can be a little rough when I try to use it as facial tissue to blow my nose, which tends to be my make-or-break with a lot of bath tissue. I definitely prefer it to many other brands, but it could definitely be a little softer.
Katie B.
Warner Robins, GA
I use angel soft pretty frequently! I like it because it's cheaper toilet paper but still decently soft. There are definitely brands i prefer over it but it gets the job done and is affordable!
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
This particular item seems to always be on sale so it's a great choice to keep on hand. Good quality. Low cost and affordable. Does the job well without having too much product to use. Recommend.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.