BY ANGEL SOFT #9 in Toilet Paper

Tiffany C.
This is the most budget friendly toilet paper I have ever bought. There is plenty to go around and it does not leave residue like some others do. It is a soft feeling and I don't think I would ever buy another brand. It is also soft on the nose if we ever run out of tissues!
Kea J.
Renton, WA
I like this tissue due to its softness, especially being a woman with sensitive areas to accommodate that makes a huge difference. The thing I don't like about it is how thin it is. I have to use at least 4 pieces to wipe comfortably , where as other brands I can easily use two.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I had never bought it before so I decided to try it with a coupon I got and I'm glad I only paid half price for it. it really didn't do the job for me, it was really thin and it was actually pretty rough. I prefer the charmin even though it is a bit more, you get what you pay for.
M K.
When it comes to toilet paper you want to use something you don't have to use a lot of and this is what this does exactly. It doesn't stick to you like the cheap brands. It may be a little more pricey but it's worth spending the little extra more because you're using less.
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like Angel Soft because it is smooth and does not tear easily. It is a nice strong toilet paper and it runs at a really good price! This product is definitely effective and worth it if you are on a budget.
Menaka S.
My philosophy is no matter how bad life gets, you know you have hit rock bottom when you have to wipe your b**t with toilet paper that is equivalent to sand paper. So that being said, I cannot talk about the value of this brand, but it gets the job done cleanly and feels soft too.
Danielle W.
I keep these in my bedroom so when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night if there's no toilet paper left I don't have to go in the garage for toilet paper and wake my family up
April B.
AURORA
I buy this all the time. It works just as well as the more expensive brands. but at a fraction of the cost. and does not fall apart the right amount of soft and strong. I can buy this for about half the cost of the more expensive brands. My family all use this brand too.
Hillary U.
Bethany, OK
I bought these because they were on sale, but I found the toilet paper to be a little too thin for my liking and I felt like I had to use too much of it! I don't think I will buy this brand again.
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
Angel soft is my family preferred brand of toilet paper. It comes at a low price of only two dollars for a four pack of jumbo rolls. It is soft and holds up very well. Great quality for the value.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.