BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Baylee M.
Tulsa, OK
I love Angel Soft. Not only is the price great but it is also a great quality of tissue paper. It is not too thin like most papers for this price. This is the only toilet paper I buy. I have tried others but I am not satisfied. I highly recommend this for the price and quality.
Wen H.
Cambridge, VT
We're on a budget and I tried using the cheaper toilet paper but it felt like sandpaper. I also blow my nose a lot due to allergies and I use toilet paper if there's no tissue so I need something soft like Angel Soft. I can't bring myself to use any other brand now. I'm hooked.
Nicole L.
Mesa, AZ
As far as toilet paper goes, this stuff is awesome! I don't choose some of the more expensive brands because I don't feel like spending all of my money on something like toilet paper. I love Angelsoft!
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Angel soft is my family preferred brand of toilet paper. It comes at a low price of only two dollars for a four pack of jumbo rolls. It is soft and holds up very well. Great quality for the value.
Menaka S.
My philosophy is no matter how bad life gets, you know you have hit rock bottom when you have to wipe your b**t with toilet paper that is equivalent to sand paper. So that being said, I cannot talk about the value of this brand, but it gets the job done cleanly and feels soft too.
M K.
When it comes to toilet paper you want to use something you don't have to use a lot of and this is what this does exactly. It doesn't stick to you like the cheap brands. It may be a little more pricey but it's worth spending the little extra more because you're using less.
Hillary U.
Bethany, OK
I bought these because they were on sale, but I found the toilet paper to be a little too thin for my liking and I felt like I had to use too much of it! I don't think I will buy this brand again.
Danielle W.
I keep these in my bedroom so when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night if there's no toilet paper left I don't have to go in the garage for toilet paper and wake my family up
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like Angel Soft because it is smooth and does not tear easily. It is a nice strong toilet paper and it runs at a really good price! This product is definitely effective and worth it if you are on a budget.
April B.
Livermore Falls, ME
I buy this all the time. It works just as well as the more expensive brands. but at a fraction of the cost. and does not fall apart the right amount of soft and strong. I can buy this for about half the cost of the more expensive brands. My family all use this brand too.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.