BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Kim S.
Kim S.
Riverview, FL
Angel soft is my go to brand for toilet paper. It is cost effective and the quality is good. It is soft but doesn't leave behind little pieces. My daughter and I both use it and it does it's job comfortably.
Bre R.
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like Angel Soft because it is smooth and does not tear easily. It is a nice strong toilet paper and it runs at a really good price! This product is definitely effective and worth it if you are on a budget.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Hensley, AR
This toilet paper is awesome! We never have a problem with it breaking on us or being too thin. It also helps that it's at a reasonable price! We can get this for $5 compared to outrageous for other brands!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Davenport, FL
The best toilet paper for your buck! Gets the job done, trustworthy, and extremely affordable. Isn't too rough, and not too soft. I don't even think twice before purchasing angel soft. Definitely recommend!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
My go to toilet paper of choice. Very affordable and the quality is high end. It's effective and I'm pleased with how it works. The material is smooth and doesn't irritate. I would recommend this to anyone.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
My family has always boughten Angel Soft for toilet paper. It comes with a lot of rolls of toilet paper. It only costs a few dollars. It's very soft as well. You can find this at Walmart. I would recommend.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Great tissue very soft and you don't have to use a lot. Pros soft and you don't have to use a lot.. Cons lenty lol. Never disappointed and it's very cheap but great tissue I'd recommend to all on a budget.
Lisa s.
Lisa s.
Crowley, TX
I love angel soft. Its thick enough that you don't require a lot to wipe. I'm allergic to many other brands but never have an issue with this. I also love that I don't get those specks left over after I wipe.
Danny R.
Danny R.
Hidden Valley Lake, CA
Works like any other toilet paper. Feels nice on the bum and then it goes into the toilet. Overpriced compared to other brands at my local Walmart, but it is a lot thicker and stronger compared to others.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Camden, NY
Great value, for our family this pack lasts longer than most brands and is a better value for our family. It is not quite as soft as some of the other brands and a little thinner but it gets the job done.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.