BY ANGEL SOFT #9 in Toilet Paper

Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Soft but not too soft. I do not use this brand offend, but If it's on sell I buy it. It is very effective when using. It just takes so much to get a good clean. I would recommend for a person that is living by themselves.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I consider this toilet paper acceptable quality, but not the best. But it does have the best price. I used wet wipes as well, so I don't need the best toilet paper, just acceptable toilet paper.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
We use this TP at our home and it is great. It s a great price and it definitely gets the job done. Compared to other brands it is a cheaper price, but i think it works just as great and less cost. They always seem to have good deals on it as well which helps. I would recommend this product to other families.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
This Bath tissue is one that I always repurchase. It is very affordable compared to alternatives and is very effective. It is thick, durable and long lasting. It’s definitely good quality I recommend to others!
Shavon G.
jacksonville, fl
I love this toilet paper so much I'm always recommending it to others and have been since discovering them almost ten years ago! I love that they are easy on my pockets and my delicate areas. They've got a nice quilted little pattern on them so they look elegant despite the low price. But the absolute best part about them, that some more popular and more expensive brands can't seem to figure out, is that they don't leave your delicate areas covered in bits of tissue leaving you feeling dirty and unhappy. I've come across so many brands that promise you will feel clean but I'm sorry, a huge amount of tiny little fibers all over my downstairs is in no way gonna make me feel clean and when visiting someone's house I tend to use the toilet paper to soak up water and wash myself by hand when it turns out it's that type of paper. It's so frustrating! I honestly don't know how everyone isn't on the angel soft bandwagon already! You can't get any better then angel soft.
Kheiston R.
One of the only toilet paper I use and actually enjoy on my skin. Very soft and durable. I hate the toilet paper that crumbles and this doesn't. Very affordable. You can find a 4 pack at dollar tree.
Carolynn R.
Hobart, IN
This is the only toilet paper we use in the house because the name sure does suit the feeling! Angle soft!!! Best toilet paper out there. I find that I don't even use as much because of the durability. I highly recommend!! (:
Blaine T.
Leeds, AL
My favorite toilet paper - it is soft but not so soft that you feel like you aren't getting fully wiped. It is also fairly cheap for the budget and won't leave your behind regretting that you've chosen it. The size of the rolls are also very decently sized too.
Danielle C.
Lansing, MI
Angel soft has been one of my go to toilet paper brands for years. It's not papery and rough, it's soft and absorbent! Can't say enough good kings about it :) another big thing that I enjoy about it is that it's a great price for the qualtiy
Angie H.
Marietta, GA
 Angel Soft is the best tissue in my opinion. I have used this same tissue for years. It's the only one that I buy. It has zero scent which I want. It has more sheets for the cost compared to some of the other brands. I know how many people are funny about what toilet paper that they use. Some want the tissue with a scent and there is the scented tissues available but I stick to this trusted brand by Angel Soft. It seems to last longer for me than some of the other brands. This is probably due to a couple of things. First, it's due to the fact that there are actually more sheets per roll compared to some other brands. Second, I feel the quality is higher than some others I've tried. You just don't need as much tissue. So, I feel the Angel Soft always lasts longer in my household. Lasts longer, spend less money over time. And, the cost can't be beat. I'm amazed at how some other brands charge so much for their tissue. I'll stick with Angel Soft. No complaints here!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.