BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Brian B.
Lockport , NY
Best toilet paper we have tried. All 4 members of the family have zero complaints on it, to the point that we have added it as a subscription on Amazon so we get additional discounts due to it being automatically sent to the house without us even having to order it! It is very strong yet soft enough to not irritate, highly recommend it!!!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
We use this product in both of our bathrooms. Constantly having to restock with a family of 5. I personally don't have any problems with this product works just fine doing the job its intended to do. The price is right for the amount you get in the package. Nice and soft and not rough at all. Definitely worth picking up
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Angel soft at one time was my first choice of toilet tissue. I do not like how the tissue sticks together at the beginning of the roll. Also the roll does not seem to last very long. It does seem affordable when you purchase it though. I know purchase a different brand of toilet tissue
Kate R.
Wayne, WV
I really like this. It's very soft and actually priced very well. It's hard to find a good affordable toilet paper that's why angel soft is my fav. I have little boys and wouldn't use anything that would be rough on their booties. Only the softest for this families butts.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I used to use this toilet paper, but after I switched to a different brand any time I have used it since I can't stand it. Don't get me wrong, it does its job. I mean let's be honest any toilet paper is better than no toilet paper, but this doesn't get me quite as clean as my favorite brand. This will do in a pinch, and price-wise it is comparable to other toilet papers.
Mahreen K.
Angel Soft are my favorite toilet paper. I remember getting my first pack when I was first married and I never went to any other products. I have use scott brand, cottenelle but never liked it or changed from Angel Soft.

I purchase mine usually at Kroger where I get coupons to purchase them. They are soft and its definitely a must have.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
We use this TP at our home and it is great. It s a great price and it definitely gets the job done. Compared to other brands it is a cheaper price, but i think it works just as great and less cost. They always seem to have good deals on it as well which helps. I would recommend this product to other families.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Soft but not too soft. I do not use this brand offend, but If it's on sell I buy it. It is very effective when using. It just takes so much to get a good clean. I would recommend for a person that is living by themselves.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I consider this toilet paper acceptable quality, but not the best. But it does have the best price. I used wet wipes as well, so I don't need the best toilet paper, just acceptable toilet paper.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this toilet paper so much I'm always recommending it to others and have been since discovering them almost ten years ago! I love that they are easy on my pockets and my delicate areas. They've got a nice quilted little pattern on them so they look elegant despite the low price. But the absolute best part about them, that some more popular and more expensive brands can't seem to figure out, is that they don't leave your delicate areas covered in bits of tissue leaving you feeling dirty and unhappy. I've come across so many brands that promise you will feel clean but I'm sorry, a huge amount of tiny little fibers all over my downstairs is in no way gonna make me feel clean and when visiting someone's house I tend to use the toilet paper to soak up water and wash myself by hand when it turns out it's that type of paper. It's so frustrating! I honestly don't know how everyone isn't on the angel soft bandwagon already! You can't get any better then angel soft.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.