BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Lauryn W.
Orrville, OH
Living with roommates, girls specifically, toilet paper was always kind of an iffy. No one ever signs up up to get it , it just kind of appears sometimes. I always choose to get Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue Softness and Strength, because I feel like that lasts the longest and is the most effective. I would highly recommend for families!
carli d.
Angel soft has as good a quality as any other name brand. They have an unbeatable price compared to other name brands. This product is very effective and is my family's go to brand. Now a days with things being more expensive this a great brand to buy on a budget but still get the quality of other brand that might cost more.
Kristine K.
York, SC
This toilet paper is pretty much as good as any. It tends to be a bit less in price than other brands and the rolls seem to last a bit longer if you buy the larger ones. They are sold pretty much anywhere and are affordable in small quantities for those days when you are broke and don't want to spend a ton on toilet paper.
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
I've been using Angel Soft Double Rolls for years now. I think it is the perfect toilet paper for the price. It isn't too think, it is well absorbent. I always feel clean after each use, and it doesn't break the bank. Some people like their toilet paper with frills, I like a product with a decent price that does the job!
Elsa J.
Its hard for me to be too picky with the type of toilet paper I use. That being said, I found Angel Soft to be a good product that worked well. What I really liked about this product was the affordability of it. You could get a 24 pack for a cheaper price than other leading brands and it would do the job just as well.
Ashley Y.
Louisville, MS
Great buy!! Good quality at a great price! Not everyone is a millionaire and can afford expensively priced over rated toilet paper. And let's face it even if we do shop cheap we still want a good product for our penny. This leaves you clean and dry for all of your #gotime needs trust Angel Soft. It gets the Job done
Hayley K.
Saginaw, MI
Angel soft is a slightly above average toilet paper. It is good, but not the best. I wish that the toilet paper lasted longer but it seems to run out rather quickly. It gets the job done though, and is soft and doesn't irritate the skin. I would recommend if you are looking for a more affordable toilet paper brand.
Christine C.
Angel soft is actually one of my favorite brands because it feels really soft all the time and doesn't run out super quick. That's a big thing for me since I live with other people. We're not trying to spend a majority of our household budget on toiletries so it's nice that they are affordable and get the job done.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
This is a go to in case of emergency or we are low on cash toilet paper. I do not like how easily it tears and the rough texture of it. I have explained this to my hubby a ton, but a woman has to wipe every time we go to the bathroom and this toilet paper just starts feeling like sand paper, and I try not to use it
Elizabeth C.
Rock Hill, SC
My family has been buying this product for at least 4 years. You may want to buy the thicker rolls; we are a family of four and toilet paper is used in large amounts. It is really soft and does not cause any discomfort. I would recommend this product to anyone that likes soft toilet paper at a reasonable price.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.