BY ANGEL SOFT #9 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Carrie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
A good basic tissue. Could be softer, but the price is good for what you get. A single roll lasts me quite a while as the tissue is strong enough that I don't need to use too much of it at any one time.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Great tissue very soft and you don't have to use a lot. Pros soft and you don't have to use a lot.. Cons lenty lol. Never disappointed and it's very cheap but great tissue I'd recommend to all on a budget.
Cristina O.
Holland, MI
This toilet paper is super absorbent! And super soft no cons that's I know of but does the job it's super effective on getting the job done! Moving into a new place this toilet paper is super affordable!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
The softest tissue ! Doesn't tear nor does it clog the toilet! We love it ! You don't have to use very much! Not to mention it isn't very expensive! We LOVE Angel Soft! We've been using it for years!
Carmen L.
Porterville, CA
This toilet paper does what its supposed to do. I don't like toilet paper to be too too soft so this one is perfect! The price is usually lower than those of others at the store, so its a great value for the price. We have used this for a long time and continue to repurchase.
Wen H.
Cambridge, VT
We're on a budget and I tried using the cheaper toilet paper but it felt like sandpaper. I also blow my nose a lot due to allergies and I use toilet paper if there's no tissue so I need something soft like Angel Soft. I can't bring myself to use any other brand now. I'm hooked.
Jennifer N.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I always use angel soft. Price is perfect plus cheaper with coupons. I have a whole stockpile of these. Great price for this product. I buy at publix or Walmart. I would highly recommend this product.
Kea J.
Renton, WA
I like this tissue due to its softness, especially being a woman with sensitive areas to accommodate that makes a huge difference. The thing I don't like about it is how thin it is. I have to use at least 4 pieces to wipe comfortably , where as other brands I can easily use two.
Kennedi G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this because it doesn't easily rip or fall apart, I also like it because it's soft and gentle not weirdly textured like so many brands are. It also is thick and can last longer than other brands
Majestic J.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this toilet paper because it not the cheapest and it's not the most expensive. For a reasonable price you get pretty good toilet paper. And with the double rolls you get your bang for your buck.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.