BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Great tissue very soft and you don't have to use a lot. Pros soft and you don't have to use a lot.. Cons lenty lol. Never disappointed and it's very cheap but great tissue I'd recommend to all on a budget.
It's affordable, it's soft, it's multi purpose, and it's a good roll. This is a great alternative to my costco brand toilet paper when we haven't had the chance to go to costco. I recommend this toilet paper.
Baylee M.
Tulsa, OK
I love Angel Soft. Not only is the price great but it is also a great quality of tissue paper. It is not too thin like most papers for this price. This is the only toilet paper I buy. I have tried others but I am not satisfied. I highly recommend this for the price and quality.
Carmen L.
Porterville, CA
This toilet paper does what its supposed to do. I don't like toilet paper to be too too soft so this one is perfect! The price is usually lower than those of others at the store, so its a great value for the price. We have used this for a long time and continue to repurchase.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I had never bought it before so I decided to try it with a coupon I got and I'm glad I only paid half price for it. it really didn't do the job for me, it was really thin and it was actually pretty rough. I prefer the charmin even though it is a bit more, you get what you pay for.
Kea J.
Renton, WA
I like this tissue due to its softness, especially being a woman with sensitive areas to accommodate that makes a huge difference. The thing I don't like about it is how thin it is. I have to use at least 4 pieces to wipe comfortably , where as other brands I can easily use two.
Nicole L.
Mesa, AZ
As far as toilet paper goes, this stuff is awesome! I don't choose some of the more expensive brands because I don't feel like spending all of my money on something like toilet paper. I love Angelsoft!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
The softest tissue ! Doesn't tear nor does it clog the toilet! We love it ! You don't have to use very much! Not to mention it isn't very expensive! We LOVE Angel Soft! We've been using it for years!
Tiffany C.
This is the most budget friendly toilet paper I have ever bought. There is plenty to go around and it does not leave residue like some others do. It is a soft feeling and I don't think I would ever buy another brand. It is also soft on the nose if we ever run out of tissues!
Kennedi G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this because it doesn't easily rip or fall apart, I also like it because it's soft and gentle not weirdly textured like so many brands are. It also is thick and can last longer than other brands
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.