BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
I was really skeptical of these at first but the scent of this toilet paper has really does make your bathroom smell a little better and I like having that little bit of freshness and when I go to the bathroom.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
This toilet paper is true to its name! SOFT. And it is inexpensive. You can find it anywhere and when you are low on funds and in need I would choose this always. Many times I got it at Walgreens for a dollar!
April D.
Columbus, GA
I have used this product but just in a bigger size. I normally get the normal rolls because I have found that the double rolls last just as long g and you get less in the packs. It's very soft but it's strong.
Ashley L.
Maple Valley, WA
This bathroom tissue really does live up
To its name angle soft. It is soft to the touch, I was not disappointed. It is sold at an affordable price. I usually switch back and forth from angle soft and charmen.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
By far my favorite toilet paper! It's soft and strong! It doesn't rip easily. It doesn't leave any white residue. It's my favorite and I always purchase at target because they usually have a great deal on it!
It's affordable, it's soft, it's multi purpose, and it's a good roll. This is a great alternative to my costco brand toilet paper when we haven't had the chance to go to costco. I recommend this toilet paper.
Mary T.
High Point, NC
You get your moneys worth. It does its job. The rolls are cut sloppy and paper cut not always through so you have to tear it. I have OCD so this drove me crazy. I will only purchase if I have no other options
Sana S.
I mean it's toilet paper. It works pretty well I like the amount that comes in the packaging. I like that it's unscented and that it's 2-ply. They are really soft as the name claims. But nothing over the top.
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville, GA
We are full time RV'ers and this is the toilet paper we use. It doesn't clog our septic system. We've used this brand for 3 years, with no issues. This is a lot more affordable than other camping toilet paper
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like Angel Soft because it is smooth and does not tear easily. It is a nice strong toilet paper and it runs at a really good price! This product is definitely effective and worth it if you are on a budget.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.