BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Tumesha C.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the only toilet paper that I use. I like the price point. its quality for a low price. it is unscented which keeps you ph balanced. Also it wipes clean and is biodegradable. It does not leave any residue nor tiny pieces behind. I recommend this for every bottom in the world!
Taylor H.
My family has always boughten Angel Soft for toilet paper. It comes with a lot of rolls of toilet paper. It only costs a few dollars. It's very soft as well. You can find this at Walmart. I would recommend.
Carrie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
A good basic tissue. Could be softer, but the price is good for what you get. A single roll lasts me quite a while as the tissue is strong enough that I don't need to use too much of it at any one time.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love angel soft because it is really so soft and fluffy. the roll lasts a while (depending on how much you use) and It's great if you can find it on sale, otherwise it's a bit pricey for toilet paper.
Norma A.
Very great product does the job well I mean what can you say his toilet paper there's no cons to this product it does what he needs to do cleans great it is very affordable I would recommend this product.
Elise G.
The best toilet paper I've ever used. It makes all other products feel scratchy and disgusting. Seriously feels much nicer than anything else. A little pricey compared to other product but well worth it.
It's affordable, it's soft, it's multi purpose, and it's a good roll. This is a great alternative to my costco brand toilet paper when we haven't had the chance to go to costco. I recommend this toilet paper.
Megan R.
Clare, MI
I buy this all the time. I'm not a person who really cares about softness of toilet paper so this one works perfectly. It's very cheap and I'm all for saving since I am a woman who goes through a lot of toilet paper!
Jessie J.
Melrose Park, IL
This toilet paper is actually pretty soft! It does lack a little bit on strength but it's still decent. It's somewhat effective and it's affordable. Overall it does the job! I would definitely recommend!
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Great tissue very soft and you don't have to use a lot. Pros soft and you don't have to use a lot.. Cons lenty lol. Never disappointed and it's very cheap but great tissue I'd recommend to all on a budget.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.