BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
By far my favorite toilet paper! It's soft and strong! It doesn't rip easily. It doesn't leave any white residue. It's my favorite and I always purchase at target because they usually have a great deal on it!
Cristina O.
Holland, MI
This toilet paper is super absorbent! And super soft no cons that's I know of but does the job it's super effective on getting the job done! Moving into a new place this toilet paper is super affordable!
Reyna S.
Love to use these in my children's bathroom. They are soft, great quality with an awesome price. I buy these in the bulk, I have three children and I run a home child daycare so I go through a lot if rolls. I finds these to last longer and much more affordable. Love, love, love them.
Carrie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
A good basic tissue. Could be softer, but the price is good for what you get. A single roll lasts me quite a while as the tissue is strong enough that I don't need to use too much of it at any one time.
Elise G.
The best toilet paper I've ever used. It makes all other products feel scratchy and disgusting. Seriously feels much nicer than anything else. A little pricey compared to other product but well worth it.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Great tissue very soft and you don't have to use a lot. Pros soft and you don't have to use a lot.. Cons lenty lol. Never disappointed and it's very cheap but great tissue I'd recommend to all on a budget.
Megan R.
Clare, MI
I buy this all the time. I'm not a person who really cares about softness of toilet paper so this one works perfectly. It's very cheap and I'm all for saving since I am a woman who goes through a lot of toilet paper!
Jessie J.
Melrose Park, IL
This toilet paper is actually pretty soft! It does lack a little bit on strength but it's still decent. It's somewhat effective and it's affordable. Overall it does the job! I would definitely recommend!
It's affordable, it's soft, it's multi purpose, and it's a good roll. This is a great alternative to my costco brand toilet paper when we haven't had the chance to go to costco. I recommend this toilet paper.
Norma A.
Very great product does the job well I mean what can you say his toilet paper there's no cons to this product it does what he needs to do cleans great it is very affordable I would recommend this product.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.