BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Nadia C.
What can I say gets the job done and leaves you squeaky clean !! For a great price if you have kids we all know they use way to much tp this is thick enough to make them want to use less but still keeps them clean
Emily G.
My family likes this toilet paper. It doesn't leave no paper residue. And it keeps you feeling clean. I like the triple roll of toilet paper because it seems to last longer as well. I would recommend this product!
Julia E.
My uncle sells these and we buy them all the time! They are so gentle, not rough. And they don't rip easily like some toilet paper. I know it's kind of weird to review this, but it works great and at a good price
J R.
Columbus, OH
This product is awesome! It is soft and durable. It is also great for your sewer system! It breaks down fast and relieves the worry of backups! Not to mention price! This product is so affordable for the quality!
Angela L.
Clearwater, FL
I love using Angel Soft because not only is the tissue strong, but is soft as well. Another thing I like about it is that it's good on my sewar system. So while it's thick it's not to thick to clog up the toilet.
Beck O.
Chula Vista, CA
My go to Toliet paper. Best value you can get! Not super expensive and not super thin like most Toliet paper brands that our cheap this one feels like it's an expensive brand.
Never disappointed with Angel soft!
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Angel soft is exactly how the name sounds. It's a gentle little cloud for your bottom. I get teased by my roomates a lot whenever I try saving a dollar by getting 1 ply....so I've been reaching for this lately..
Nida S.
I like these well enough but I would say they are more middle of the road tissue papers. Not the softest but not the worst either. If your on a budget you can find them for cheap. So that's the plus side of them
Michelle S.
Mooresville, NC
Angel soft has always been my favorite brand of toilet paper, it really is soft and durable. I usually buy all my toilet paper in bulk so it comes out to a pretty good deal since angel soft isn't too expensive.
Kimberly C.
Columbus, GA
Now!!! My husband and I love this tissue. It feels just right. I have very sensitive skin so it truly helps especially when my nose runs. I can not complain! I usually buy it from Walmart and its a great price.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.