BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
bianca m.
Murrieta, CA
I like how soft it is. the pros is that it its pretty durable but the cons is that its still sort of fall apart. It is still very effective not disappointing at all. very affordable, not expensive. I would definitely recommend to those who have issues with other toilet paper brands.
Selenia S.
Pomona, CA
Angel Soft has been a regular household product in my home ever since I was a kid. The commercials depict a certain softness that is very much accounted for. It is a long-lasting product but at times pricey among its counterparts. Nonetheless, I would continue to recommend this product.
Bailey F.
Palm Harbor, FL
This toilet paper is very nice it is super soft and comfortable to use it also has lots of sheets per roll and is very absorbent this product is very effective and is also very affordable compared to most other name bend toilet paper brands and I would recommend this to other people
Caitlin S.
My go to toilet paper of choice. Very affordable and the quality is high end. It's effective and I'm pleased with how it works. The material is smooth and doesn't irritate. I would recommend this to anyone.
Samantha B.
Davenport , FL
The best toilet paper for your buck! Gets the job done, trustworthy, and extremely affordable. Isn't too rough, and not too soft. I don't even think twice before purchasing angel soft. Definitely recommend!
Cindy R.
Riverside, CA
This toilet paper is really affordable. It always comes in double rolls so you get a lot of paper. I buy it because it does its job. I gave it 4 out of 5 because I prefer a little more texture on it. Overall, it is still great and if anyone's looking for a cheap bath tissues this is it!
Lisa s.
Crowley, TX
I love angel soft. Its thick enough that you don't require a lot to wipe. I'm allergic to many other brands but never have an issue with this. I also love that I don't get those specks left over after I wipe.
Kelsey M.
Dayton, OH
Toilet paper is a personal topic. However, I would definitely recommend this brand. I try to stick to affordable brands, so I've ended up with really uncomfortable styles of toilet paper. Angel soft is a rarity: it is both soft (without being too fluffy) and affordable for my budget.
Jennifer B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I don't mind the feel of Angel Soft toilet paper but I buy it because it is usually the cheapest. What I don't like about it is how fast the rolls go. Compared to other brands, I can go through two rolls of Angel Soft in as much time as it takes me to go through one of the other brands.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
By far my favorite toilet paper! It's soft and strong! It doesn't rip easily. It doesn't leave any white residue. It's my favorite and I always purchase at target because they usually have a great deal on it!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.