BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I always pick this up. The price is great and it's just me and my fiance so I always seem to pick up the 4 pack for some reason lol my fiance is VERY picky when it comes to toilet paper and this is one of his favorites.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az
I buy this often. mainly because it is cheap and gets the job done. although it is fairly thin paper i still like it. could be a little softer but for the price it isn't bad. i recommend this to anyone who is on a budget
Jocelynn A.
Jocelynn A.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Angel soft is a tissue I would prefer with the other tissue that I love. They're soft and pleasent. Not very rough when it's time to wipe your bum. I never tried the scented ones but I might just have to try it one day.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Boston, MA
Nice, big rolls, soft and a good value. Not much to dislike. Can buy pretty much anywhere. Better value if you buy in bulk, or the big packs that have multiple rolls. Love double ply. Good for oil blotting your face.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Angel Soft bathroom tissue is a great value for your money. It is not as soft as more expensive brands, but I love the mix of strength and texture. This tissue is affordable for low budgets. I'd recommend Angel Soft!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Davison, MI
I buy this all the time. I'm not a person who really cares about softness of toilet paper so this one works perfectly. It's very cheap and I'm all for saving since I am a woman who goes through a lot of toilet paper!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
I've been buying Angel Soft toilet paper for years. Best quality of toilet paper..no waste and cleans better than other brands. I buy Angel Soft at my local walmart and I usually can find coupons in my Sunday paper.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Extremely affordable toilet paper, you almost can't beat the price. The paper itself is pretty soft but I prefer a bit thicker paper myself. Great for kids who use a lot of tp though! I'd recommend for that purpose.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Brooklyn, NY
Fell in love with this tissue the time I tried it. It's soft to the touch and on my bottom. I am the sensitive time so it doesn't irritate me. And now my whole family uses it. Even tried others an didn't like them.
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
What can I say gets the job done and leaves you squeaky clean !! For a great price if you have kids we all know they use way to much tp this is thick enough to make them want to use less but still keeps them clean
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.