BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Cindy R.
Riverside, CA
This toilet paper is really affordable. It always comes in double rolls so you get a lot of paper. I buy it because it does its job. I gave it 4 out of 5 because I prefer a little more texture on it. Overall, it is still great and if anyone's looking for a cheap bath tissues this is it!
Samantha B.
Davenport, FL
The best toilet paper for your buck! Gets the job done, trustworthy, and extremely affordable. Isn't too rough, and not too soft. I don't even think twice before purchasing angel soft. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I don't mind the feel of Angel Soft toilet paper but I buy it because it is usually the cheapest. What I don't like about it is how fast the rolls go. Compared to other brands, I can go through two rolls of Angel Soft in as much time as it takes me to go through one of the other brands.
Selenia S.
Pomona, CA
Angel Soft has been a regular household product in my home ever since I was a kid. The commercials depict a certain softness that is very much accounted for. It is a long-lasting product but at times pricey among its counterparts. Nonetheless, I would continue to recommend this product.
Kelsey M.
Dayton, OH
Toilet paper is a personal topic. However, I would definitely recommend this brand. I try to stick to affordable brands, so I've ended up with really uncomfortable styles of toilet paper. Angel soft is a rarity: it is both soft (without being too fluffy) and affordable for my budget.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not the best. But I only buy it when I can get it for $1. It doesn't last long because it's not that thick so one has to use more. Not a big fan. I've seen this toilet paper practically at all grocery stores
Caitlin S.
My go to toilet paper of choice. Very affordable and the quality is high end. It's effective and I'm pleased with how it works. The material is smooth and doesn't irritate. I would recommend this to anyone.
Bailey F.
Palm Harbor, FL
This toilet paper is very nice it is super soft and comfortable to use it also has lots of sheets per roll and is very absorbent this product is very effective and is also very affordable compared to most other name bend toilet paper brands and I would recommend this to other people
Lisa s.
Crowley, TX
I love angel soft. Its thick enough that you don't require a lot to wipe. I'm allergic to many other brands but never have an issue with this. I also love that I don't get those specks left over after I wipe.
Cristina O.
Holland, MI
This toilet paper is super absorbent! And super soft no cons that's I know of but does the job it's super effective on getting the job done! Moving into a new place this toilet paper is super affordable!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.