BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Miami
This is a great value for toilet paper. It does not disintegrate like other brands and it is very soft for the skin. We've never been disappointed with this brand.and it id the best value for our money. I highly recommend it.
Mara B.
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
This my not be the most luxury kind of toilet paper but that don't mean it don't get the job done!!! It is a very cost effective product because I have a hard time spending a lot of money on some thing that just gets flushed!
Tania C.
Tania C.
Toilet paper is really expensive these days and this one is a good option it's soft but won't break apart too easily. It's not the best in the market but I think it is priced fairly well compared to the other toilet papers.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
Strong, soft and effective. And the best priced at Target, even better then the store brand. Doesn't leave a "dust" all over the bathroom like other brands. I've made friends and family converts to this affordable product.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
I've used this toilet paper for so long and probably won't switch to any others. It's soft, which is important for any female am I right? Lol and gets me clean without needing a ton of paper. Great price for great quality.
Aly O.
Aly O.
Never been a fan of angel soft toilet paper.... But maybe I'm just picky. It seems too thin to me, leaves behind residue and isn't all that soft. The price for it is super cheap though so I guess you get what you pay for!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Shreveport, LA
This is one of my favorite brands because it's super soft and affordable. I also like to pair this up with coupons and save even more money. It also lasts awhile. U also don't get any left over pieces of paper or what not
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
I love this toilet paper! It's so soft and I love the 2 ply. I only need a small amount of it and I'm good to go. Very effective and gentle. It is affordable and you can also use coupons. I recommend every one to try it!
Anna O.
Anna O.
Union, KY
Good on the tush! Affordable and effective! Why throw you money down the literal drain!? This stuff is great! I would buy again and they always have coupons out for this product. I would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I buy this toilet paper in bulk. One time I sent my boyfriend out to buy the TP and he came back with another brand... Ever since then he has also learned to only buy this TP after having to use the other TP for a week.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.