BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
April D.
Columbus, GA
I have used this product but just in a bigger size. I normally get the normal rolls because I have found that the double rolls last just as long g and you get less in the packs. It's very soft but it's strong.
Nida S.
I like these well enough but I would say they are more middle of the road tissue papers. Not the softest but not the worst either. If your on a budget you can find them for cheap. So that's the plus side of them
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
I was really skeptical of these at first but the scent of this toilet paper has really does make your bathroom smell a little better and I like having that little bit of freshness and when I go to the bathroom.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
This toilet paper is true to its name! SOFT. And it is inexpensive. You can find it anywhere and when you are low on funds and in need I would choose this always. Many times I got it at Walgreens for a dollar!
Sana S.
I mean it's toilet paper. It works pretty well I like the amount that comes in the packaging. I like that it's unscented and that it's 2-ply. They are really soft as the name claims. But nothing over the top.
Mary T.
High Point, NC
You get your moneys worth. It does its job. The rolls are cut sloppy and paper cut not always through so you have to tear it. I have OCD so this drove me crazy. I will only purchase if I have no other options
Crystal Starr K.
Calhoun, TN
We are full time RV'ers and this is the toilet paper we use. It doesn't clog our septic system. We've used this brand for 3 years, with no issues. This is a lot more affordable than other camping toilet paper
Taylor H.
My family has always boughten Angel Soft for toilet paper. It comes with a lot of rolls of toilet paper. It only costs a few dollars. It's very soft as well. You can find this at Walmart. I would recommend.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
By far my favorite toilet paper! It's soft and strong! It doesn't rip easily. It doesn't leave any white residue. It's my favorite and I always purchase at target because they usually have a great deal on it!
Jennifer B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I don't mind the feel of Angel Soft toilet paper but I buy it because it is usually the cheapest. What I don't like about it is how fast the rolls go. Compared to other brands, I can go through two rolls of Angel Soft in as much time as it takes me to go through one of the other brands.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.