BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Lauren K.
Greenwood, SC
Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue is durable and very soft. One of my favorite things about this product is that it gets the job done without having to use very much, and I would definitely say that you get your money's worth out of it.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
I mean, it works like it's supposed to! Doesn't fall apart or leave behind dust like pieces. Isn't scratchy on the bum and does the job. The price is average compared to other toilet paper brands. Altogether, gets the job done.
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
Toilet paper is one of those things that I will always stick with the same brand. My mom has always used Angel Soft and in my adult life I've done the same. It's so soft and leaves no pieces behind " if you know what I mean". P
Megan J.
This is my favorite toilet paper to use in a pinch. Not only is it soft but it is super cheap. I find that it works well but I do think you use more toilet paper with this brand as opposed to others. I would still recommend it.
Karina F.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love this brand. The quality is great and so is the price. If you by cheaper you are going to have less quality. This brand to me hits he right spot. I do not need to pay more for charmin..... I actually think this is better!
Brandi S.
Pinson, AL
This product is just as it's called Angle soft. This product is soft and does not leave and lint in you private areas. Plus this product will not back up in your septic tank. The pricing on this product is extremely affordable
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO
I literally buy this every single time because I like it the best. Price is great, soft and doesn't irritate. Seems to last awhile. My girls enjoy the ones that have designs on them. Will probably always buy this to be honest.
Mackenzie T.
Fort Worth, Tx
My mom has bought this for years! When I went to college I realized the quality of dorm tp versus home sweet home tp. It is the only toilet paper brand I buy and is a great price! I recommend it and will be a forever customer!
Elisa C.
I like this tissue because it is soft and strong. It doesn't hurt me at all. I've found that with other toilet paper, my skin gets irritated. I usually buy the Kroger brand, but when that one isn't available...I buy this one.
Joyce S.
Miami
This is a great value for toilet paper. It does not disintegrate like other brands and it is very soft for the skin. We've never been disappointed with this brand.and it id the best value for our money. I highly recommend it.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.