BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Jet.com*
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Extremely affordable toilet paper, you almost can't beat the price. The paper itself is pretty soft but I prefer a bit thicker paper myself. Great for kids who use a lot of tp though! I'd recommend for that purpose.
Aly O.
Never been a fan of angel soft toilet paper.... But maybe I'm just picky. It seems too thin to me, leaves behind residue and isn't all that soft. The price for it is super cheap though so I guess you get what you pay for!
Melissa H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Angel Soft bathroom tissue is a great value for your money. It is not as soft as more expensive brands, but I love the mix of strength and texture. This tissue is affordable for low budgets. I'd recommend Angel Soft!
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I always pick this up. The price is great and it's just me and my fiance so I always seem to pick up the 4 pack for some reason lol my fiance is VERY picky when it comes to toilet paper and this is one of his favorites.
Emily F.
Brooklyn, NY
Fell in love with this tissue the time I tried it. It's soft to the touch and on my bottom. I am the sensitive time so it doesn't irritate me. And now my whole family uses it. Even tried others an didn't like them.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Angel soft is exactly how the name sounds. It's a gentle little cloud for your bottom. I get teased by my roomates a lot whenever I try saving a dollar by getting 1 ply....so I've been reaching for this lately..
Angel soft toilet paper is a great toilet paper it is not rough on your behind. I never really knew about Angel Soft until my mother's friend let us know that it was one of the best toilet papers she's used. Before we found out about Angel Soft we were using very harsh and rough toilet paper.
Nida S.
I like these well enough but I would say they are more middle of the road tissue papers. Not the softest but not the worst either. If your on a budget you can find them for cheap. So that's the plus side of them
April D.
Columbus, GA
I have used this product but just in a bigger size. I normally get the normal rolls because I have found that the double rolls last just as long g and you get less in the packs. It's very soft but it's strong.
Ashley L.
Maple Valley, WA
This bathroom tissue really does live up
To its name angle soft. It is soft to the touch, I was not disappointed. It is sold at an affordable price. I usually switch back and forth from angle soft and charmen.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.