BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Anna O.
Union, KY
Good on the tush! Affordable and effective! Why throw you money down the literal drain!? This stuff is great! I would buy again and they always have coupons out for this product. I would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Aly O.
Never been a fan of angel soft toilet paper.... But maybe I'm just picky. It seems too thin to me, leaves behind residue and isn't all that soft. The price for it is super cheap though so I guess you get what you pay for!
Melissa H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Angel Soft bathroom tissue is a great value for your money. It is not as soft as more expensive brands, but I love the mix of strength and texture. This tissue is affordable for low budgets. I'd recommend Angel Soft!
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I always pick this up. The price is great and it's just me and my fiance so I always seem to pick up the 4 pack for some reason lol my fiance is VERY picky when it comes to toilet paper and this is one of his favorites.
Justin D.
Wabash, IN
Angel Soft bath tissue has a good feel to it but I would suggest buying the double rolls unless you like changing the roll quite often. The tissue itself is durable enough that it won't fall apart at a bad time but soft enough that you feel cleaned when you walk away. I would recommend this product.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Extremely affordable toilet paper, you almost can't beat the price. The paper itself is pretty soft but I prefer a bit thicker paper myself. Great for kids who use a lot of tp though! I'd recommend for that purpose.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
I've been buying Angel Soft toilet paper for years. Best quality of toilet paper..no waste and cleans better than other brands. I buy Angel Soft at my local walmart and I usually can find coupons in my Sunday paper.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Angel soft is exactly how the name sounds. It's a gentle little cloud for your bottom. I get teased by my roomates a lot whenever I try saving a dollar by getting 1 ply....so I've been reaching for this lately..
Angel soft toilet paper is a great toilet paper it is not rough on your behind. I never really knew about Angel Soft until my mother's friend let us know that it was one of the best toilet papers she's used. Before we found out about Angel Soft we were using very harsh and rough toilet paper.
Emily F.
Brooklyn, NY
Fell in love with this tissue the time I tried it. It's soft to the touch and on my bottom. I am the sensitive time so it doesn't irritate me. And now my whole family uses it. Even tried others an didn't like them.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.