BY ANGEL SOFT #7 in Toilet Paper

Keiwandra C.
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
I use this probably once or twice and it's very soft. I'm use to Scott but when my boyfriend goes to the store he always get this tissue. It's a great brand don't get me wrong BUT the tissue is TOO soft and doesn't last long. In my opinion.
Rossy S.
Rossy S.
Lake Worth, FL
Out of all the brands I've used this one never Rios or leaves a mess when I'm done using. Can't complain. It's cheaper than charmin but charmin breaks and Rios and leaves a mess so I wouldn't recommend that brand but angel soft is the best
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
This toilet paper is very affordable. It is not the thickest toilet paper so I usually only buy this brand when money is tight. It definitely gets the job done but you use more and it goes quickly. I prefer charming when my wallet allows.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I often pick up this 4 pack of toilet tissue on trips. That way I always have some on hand at the house. And it's not overly expensive either, but it's soft...not like some generic toilet paper that feels like nothing or like thin paper.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Despite the price that is higher than store brand bath tissue, Angel Soft is worth the extra money. I tend to buy in bulk as it is cheaper. The product is of high quality and I am very happy with it, I don't plan on trying other brands.
Jama S.
Jama S.
This is the only kind of tissue paper we buy. Its soft and affordable. However, when starting a new roll, it does have a tendency to split into to pieces and thats very annoying. Maybe a thicker version that doesn't pull apart so easily?
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
I'm my opinion this is the best value for toilet paper. It's still two-ply holds up in many different situations, and the double rolls last as long as more expensive brands. The prices is what is the best usually around $6 a package.
Alex M.
Alex M.
I'm very sensitive so finding a toilet paper that is not irritating can be a challenge. So far, this has been the winner! It's super soft but not "too soft" (which is definitely a thing. It's a happy medium compared to other brands.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Red Bluff, CA
Soft and durable. Best value toilet paper. Bought mine at Walmart. Could be softer but I prefer soft toilet paper but it doesn't break apart it holds up well for various members of the family from small and dainty to big and strong
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I've been using this same brand since I was a child, continue to by now that I live in my own. Also great price even found at the dollar store. Often running out of paper towels but these tissues clean the mess just as effectively.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Amanda S.