BY ANGEL SOFT #4 in Toilet Paper

Buy on Target
Christine C.
Angel soft is actually one of my favorite brands because it feels really soft all the time and doesn't run out super quick. That's a big thing for me since I live with other people. We're not trying to spend a majority of our household budget on toiletries so it's nice that they are affordable and get the job done.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO
I literally buy this every single time because I like it the best. Price is great, soft and doesn't irritate. Seems to last awhile. My girls enjoy the ones that have designs on them. Will probably always buy this to be honest.
Cassandra D.
I've used this toilet paper for so long and probably won't switch to any others. It's soft, which is important for any female am I right? Lol and gets me clean without needing a ton of paper. Great price for great quality.
Megan J.
This is my favorite toilet paper to use in a pinch. Not only is it soft but it is super cheap. I find that it works well but I do think you use more toilet paper with this brand as opposed to others. I would still recommend it.
Elizabeth C.
Rock Hill, SC
My family has been buying this product for at least 4 years. You may want to buy the thicker rolls; we are a family of four and toilet paper is used in large amounts. It is really soft and does not cause any discomfort. I would recommend this product to anyone that likes soft toilet paper at a reasonable price.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Strong, soft and effective. And the best priced at Target, even better then the store brand. Doesn't leave a "dust" all over the bathroom like other brands. I've made friends and family converts to this affordable product.
Anna O.
Union, KY
Good on the tush! Affordable and effective! Why throw you money down the literal drain!? This stuff is great! I would buy again and they always have coupons out for this product. I would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Jennifer S.
Shreveport , LA
This is one of my favorite brands because it's super soft and affordable. I also like to pair this up with coupons and save even more money. It also lasts awhile. U also don't get any left over pieces of paper or what not
Jocelynn A.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Angel soft is a tissue I would prefer with the other tissue that I love. They're soft and pleasent. Not very rough when it's time to wipe your bum. I never tried the scented ones but I might just have to try it one day.
Lisa D.
I love this toilet paper! It's so soft and I love the 2 ply. I only need a small amount of it and I'm good to go. Very effective and gentle. It is affordable and you can also use coupons. I recommend every one to try it!
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
I heard this product is way to soft, is that true?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you think this is the best buy on toilet paper?
Amanda S.